Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli Police Seize Weapons Bound for Jerusalem Disguised as Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Police Seize Weapons Bound for Jerusalem Disguised as Christmas Decorations

Israeli Police Seize Weapons Bound for East Jerusalem Disguised as Christmas Decorations

Three Israeli Arabs from northern Israel were arrested after taking possession of two shipping containers supposedly filled with Christmas decorations—which were in fact full of knives, swords, Tasers and fireworks, according to the Israel Police.

Especially in clashes on the Temple Mount, Palestinian protesters and rioters in Jerusalem have used fireworks extensively in their battles with Israeli police. The high-caliber fireworks, fired like ammunition, pose a danger to police by penetrating police protective gear, causing serious burns, and can be fatal.

Haaretz reports that the containers were shipped from China and destined for an address in Beit Hanina, a mostly Christian Arab neighborhood of Jerusalem. Authorities believe the weaponry was intended for use by Palestinians in clashes with police.

Police disclosed that the containers held large quantities of weapons, including 5,200 commando knives; 5,500 Taser electro-shockers; 1,000 swords; and 18,000 fireworks, including those of calibers that are prohibited in Israel.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...as-decorations

This article is over a week old, but I thought I'd post it anyway. It's concerning that there has been an upsurge lately in violence against Jews in Jerusalem.
    Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

Glory be to God that this shipment intended for hate was exposed! Keep praying for the peace and safety of God's holy people.
      Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Working...
      X