• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan to Propose Date for "Palestinian" State

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/brea...te/2014/11/29/

Jordan to Propose Date for "Palestinian" State
    Excellent!

What part of Jordan are they giving to them?
    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
      Excellent!

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

This confuses me. Is Jordan really going to consider itself the "Palestinian state?" It would make sense, "Palestinians" are the same people as Jordanians, except perhaps the Arabs of Gaza, who have more in common with the Egyptians, from what I've read.
        Genesis 12:3

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

I read another news report about this same thing and I'm confused as well. The other report I found seemed to indicate that they want to make the current palestinian territories into a state.

I guess I'll have to wait until more news comes out to see exactly what they mean.
            What a wonderful day it will be when we hear the trumpet blasts!!

Comment

Excellent!

lol

To those who are confused, I think that Jordan is trying to state what part of Israel as it is currently will be given over to and called Palestine. I don't think they mean to give up any of Jordan. They just want to tell Israel what to do and to give up it's own land.

Comment

Originally posted by tiffanybw View Post
                To those who are confused, ...
                Mea Culpa. I didnt even read the article. The thread title was inspiration enough.
                The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

I didn't read the article either, at first. But I at what you said.

After actually clicking on and reading the article, I guess they are going to turn all of Jordan into Palestine? Who knows?

Comment

I took it to mean that Jordan suggests a date and Israel says, "Ok, no problem, we are ready to recognize Jordan as the Palestinian state."
                    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Working...
                    X