Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

ISIS Updates **Merged**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Updates **Merged**

A sudden change in the situation in the Iraqi city of Mosul, directly across the river from the ruins of Babylon. This seems to be a significant prophetic development.

CNN : "For a while, Iraq faded from the collective consciousness. But what happened there Tuesday should make people sit up and take notice.

Extremist militants have overrun the northern city of Mosul, the country's second-largest. As many as half a million civilians have fled their homes to escape the violence, and the brazen incursion has highlighted all the weaknesses of the government's ability to maintain security." More at link. Very interesting.

http://http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/11/world/meast/iraq-mosul-explainer/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

and so go the billions of dollars of training and weapons that will allow "Iraq to govern themselves into the future"..... What's worse is the loss of life of our military and civilians given up to obtain control of this city & nothern Iraq. Hindsight is always 20/20, but even an idiot should have been able to see this one coming...
    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

It breaks my heart. My husband fought in Iraq a few times, then Afghanistan once. He lost friends and dealt with funeral services and mourning friends. He has memories he won't ever be able to undo.
      And it seems it was all for nothing.

Comment

I just texted my sister about what a tragedy this is since her husband did 2 tours in Iraq. Absolute waste of precious life. My heart is heavy for the families who lost loved ones in the name of establishing democracy there. So sad Come Lord Jesus!
        Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Originally posted by moosejive View Post
          ... Hindsight is always 20/20, but even an idiot should have been able to see this one coming...
          You know the old expression that says things will never be idiot proof because there's always a greater idiot out there somewhere? Three guesses where we have one ....The first two guesses don't count....
          sigpic
          Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Originally posted by PaigeWhitley View Post
            It breaks my heart. My husband fought in Iraq a few times, then Afghanistan once. He lost friends and dealt with funeral services and mourning friends. He has memories he won't ever be able to undo. And it seems it was all for nothing.
            Originally posted by SavedWretch View Post
            I just texted my sister about what a tragedy this is since her husband did 2 tours in Iraq. Absolute waste of precious life. My heart is heavy for the families who lost loved ones in the name of establishing democracy there. So sad Come Lord Jesus!
            Sadly, the sacrifices made by our young men and women of the military and their families don't impress our current POTUS. All he seems intent upon doing is appeasing our enemies no matter the cost to America or her people.
            sigpic
            Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Babylon? That's not Babylon, that's Nineveh!!

CNN is pathetic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh

Nineveh was an ancient Assyrian city on the eastern bank of the Tigris River, and capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. Its ruins are across the river from the modern-day major city of Mosul, in the Ninawa Governorate of Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by SumSam View Post
                Babylon? That's not Babylon, that's Nineveh!!

CNN is pathetic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineveh

Nineveh was an ancient Assyrian city on the eastern bank of the Tigris River, and capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. Its ruins are across the river from the modern-day major city of Mosul, in the Ninawa Governorate of Iraq.
                Sumsam is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by PaigeWhitley View Post
                  It breaks my heart. My husband fought in Iraq a few times, then Afghanistan once. He lost friends and dealt with funeral services and mourning friends. He has memories he won't ever be able to undo.
                  And it seems it was all for nothing.
                  My brother (Marine 3rd Division) did a year long tour in Iraq and then 2 tours totaling more than 2 years in Afghanistan. He lost a lot of friends unfortunately. Our gov't seems to be content with wasting our precious military personnel's lives, and not having decisive military victories over our enemies, considering we haven't won a war since WWII. The rules of engagement over there were atrocious with politics basically running the show.

I pray your husband finds healing in Jesus with all that he's been through!
                  John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

DC does nothing about the invasion on our own home soil,

yet does not hesitate to send troops to places where we are not wanted, have no lasting effect,
                    and have to check six every moment in fear of the very people we claim to be helping.
                    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                    sigpic

Comment

The Kurds already have a semi-autonomous region in the north and have now captured Kirkuk. If ISIS is halted in their advance on Baghdad, the Kurds could move in and take more territory, especially around Mosul, filling the vacuum left by a retreating Iraqi army and an over-extended ISIS. That would put the Kurds in control of nearly all the territory central to ancient Assyria.

That could put an interesting spin on Psalm 83:8.

Comment

Bear in mind, Assyria and Egypt will eventually join Israel in worshipping God.

Isaiah 19:23-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.
                        24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land, 25 whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”
                        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                          Bear in mind, Assyria and Egypt will eventually join Israel in worshipping God.

Isaiah 19:23-25 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.
                          24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land, 25 whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”

Yeah, eventually, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time in the near future.
                          Could you give a lil' more detail about your comment?

Comment

This is what happens when a lame, incompetent, ideological liberal know-nothing community organizer controls foreign policy. Yeah, what foreign policy? All Obama knows how to do is give in to and bow down to the Islamic terrorists.

Comment

New Caliphate on the rise in Iraq and Syria

Here's a link to a Megyn Kelly interview of Gen. Jack Keane on what's happening in Iraq, with takeover of Mosul and Tikrit by jihadis, plus their move toward Baghdad. These are the same people who have taken over much of Syria. What I find interesting about this is that if ISIS (the jihadi group) can create a new caliphate centered on Iraq and Syria, and including Baghdad, and the Babylon area, we have the start of a rising Babylon again.

http://therightscoop.com/gen-jack-ke...our-very-eyes/

(If someone knows how to imbed this, I'd be quite grateful for their help.)

Comment

Working...
                              X