• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart of Nations to invade Israel and Map of Invasion

Chart of nations to Invade Israel Eziekel 38

ANCIENT NAMES OF MODERN NATIONS
    ANCIENT NAME MODERN NATION
    Rosh (ancient Sarmatians known as Rashu,Rasapu,Ros and Rus) RUSSIA
    Magog (ancient Scythians) Central Asia (Islamic southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 60 million Muslims)
    Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilicia and Cappadocia) Turkey
    Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia) Turkey
    Persia (name changed to Iran in 1935) Iran
    Ethiopia (ancient Cush,south of Egypt) Sudan
    Libya (ancient Put,west of Egypt) Libya
    Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central/western Anatolia Turkey
    Beth-Togarmah (Tilgarimmu between ancien Carchemish and Haran) Turkey

http://www.bibleprophecyinthenews.co..._of_Israel.jpg

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Awesome map!

its ginormous, i'm saving it so i can look at it more closely har n' thar

Comment

Very good map and info....it still boggles my mind that a country so small in comparison to others is such a contentious hot spot for the world. THAT fact alone should make people sit up, take notice and wonder why in my opinion. God's word is so true. I love it.
      "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Great map. I have not seen one like that before. It shows nations coming against Israel from virtually every point on the compass except SW.

Comment

Excellent map.

In reading Epicenter, Joel Rosenburg includes Tunisia and Algeria in with Libya (Put) and Ethiopia, Sudan and maybe Erietea in with Cush.

The one I could never figure out was Gomer and how many prophecy writers identified it with Germany.

Comment

I spent some time yesterday searching for just this info. but came up unsatisfied with what I found so thanks for posting this.

Comment

the map needs to be pinned at the top for future reference. Good one

Comment

Excellent map! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Patti311 View Post
                  Very good map and info....it still boggles my mind that a country so small in comparison to others is such a contentious hot spot for the world. THAT fact alone should make people sit up, take notice and wonder why in my opinion. God's word is so true. I love it.
                  That is an awesome map!

It truly is mind boggling; but then our Lord has always seen fit to use the small and apparently weak to humble the proud and mighty...and of course the Jewish people have always been his from the beginning.

The fact that so many people (even those who live far away from Israel) can have so much hate and blind rage towards one tiny country in what was a barren waste before it's people returned really is very telling.

Comment

Here's another good one.

Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Originally posted by NewWine06 View Post
                      That is an awesome map!

It truly is mind boggling; but then our Lord has always seen fit to use the small and apparently weak to humble the proud and mighty...and of course the Jewish people have always been his from the beginning.

The fact that so many people (even those who live far away from Israel) can have so much hate and blind rage towards one tiny country in what was a barren waste before it's people returned really is very telling.

You are so right about what you just said. Those are words I would have said if I thought it out as you did.

John 3:16
                      For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

If Israel takes Syria, then Israels new border will be closer to Turkey, Iran and Russia. And explain why they Lebanon and Syria aren't attacking Israel. I am sure RR already said this somewhere. Just realizing it for myself.
                          ing for all.

Comment

If there is the Rapture and Iraq becomes vulnerable could Iraq be a new part of Israel and be the hook in the Jaw because of the oil?

Comment

Originally posted by ron4jesus View Post
                              Chart of nations to Invade Israel Eziekel 38

ANCIENT NAMES OF MODERN NATIONS
                              ANCIENT NAME MODERN NATION
                              Rosh (ancient Sarmatians known as Rashu,Rasapu,Ros and Rus) RUSSIA
                              Magog (ancient Scythians) Central Asia (Islamic southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 60 million Muslims)
                              Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilicia and Cappadocia) Turkey
                              Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia) Turkey
                              Persia (name changed to Iran in 1935) Iran
                              Ethiopia (ancient Cush,south of Egypt) Sudan
                              Libya (ancient Put,west of Egypt) Libya
                              Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central/western Anatolia Turkey
                              Beth-Togarmah (Tilgarimmu between ancien Carchemish and Haran) Turkey

http://www.bibleprophecyinthenews.co..._of_Israel.jpg
                              Sweeeeeeet

Comment

Working...
                              X