This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Skylark View Post
    I don't believe Ezekiel meant 4 places in Turkey. I believe the prophecy is more advanced when researching these nations representing the Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations. Why would Ezekiel mention Turkey 4 times you have keenly asked.

GOG=Russian leader. Meshech=Moscow area. Rosh=Russia. Tubal=Tobal river region and the Siberian city of Tobolsk. (All represent Ezekiel 38:2 regions.) Magog=Ukraine and all the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics. (All Ezekiel 38:2 regions) Persia=Iran. Ancient Ethiopia=Sudan. Phut=Libya. (All Ezekiel 38:5 nations) Gomer=Gomel region Belarus and Togarmah=Turkey,Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. (All Ezekiel 38:6 nations)

These Gog/Magog nations are all interconnected economically and some are connected now militarily and some are connected both economically and militarily. Check out the CSTO military aligned Gog/Magog nations and check out the economic Gog/Magog aligned nations in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for starters.

Russia is militarily aligned with Armenia, Belarus and the Moslem Central Asian Republics in CSTO. Russia is economically aligned with the former Moslem Republics as permanent members in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Dialogue partners are Belarus and Turkey and Iran has an observer status. Ukraine just refused an economic alliance with the EU and will join Russia in an economic alliance.

Russia is arming the Libyans now. Turkey is helping Libya monitor Libya borders on land, sea and air. Iran is concerned about the violence among rival groups in Libya. Turkey has a military alliance with the Sudan. Belarus sells the Sudan weapons. Iranian ships refuel at the Port of Sudan. Turkey has good trade relations with Azerbaijan. Turkey is expanding trade with the Ukraine. Turkey is expanding trade with Iran. Ukraine and Georgia seek to establish trade relations with Iran.

All these Gog/Magog nations are becoming more economically and militarily interconnected. You can Google these nations Ezekiel 38:2-6 nations on the internet to verify how they are tied together and since Obama was re-elected their ties have been getting stronger.
    I don't think that Ezekiel was talking about four places in Turkey either. The people that I have heard argue this try to say that people today need to look at the Bible from the point of view of the writer and base it on what was happening at that time and I don't agree with that. I feel like Bible prophecy was written based on how the people at the time the event takes place would understand it.

Comment

40% drop in oil since June - Rubble in free fall

I heard this evening an interesting interview on a Houston radio station with a former CEO of Shell oil. The overall discussion was about the effects of the 40% drop in crude oil prices since June. He thinks the recent Saudi move of not lowering production in order to boost the price of oil is more a strategy to hurt rouge nations that use their oil revenues to destabilize the world and foster terror, rather than an effort to hurt the American emerging oil shale industry. He believes the US and the Saudi's are together on this.

Without $100.00+ a barrel crude Putin can not fulfill his dreams. And the Russian rubble is in free fall. Iran desperately needs to sell as much oil as fast as they can to support their evil deeds, Libya likewise. These are three of the main players in the map of invasion of which the Saudi's are interestingly absent from. Putin's thirst for power and riches seems to be unmatched in today's world scene. What better way to raise the price of oil than to start a war in the middle east. It seems to me the one country in the middle east you can get agreement on from this band of thieves is Israel. Surely history teaches us more stable leaders than Putin have started wars for far less reasons.

Comment

Hooks in the jaw

Originally posted by alaboutfaith View Post
        I heard this evening an interesting interview on a Houston radio station with a former CEO of Shell oil. The overall discussion was about the effects of the 40% drop in crude oil prices since June. He thinks the recent Saudi move of not lowering production in order to boost the price of oil is more a strategy to hurt rouge nations that use their oil revenues to destabilize the world and foster terror, rather than an effort to hurt the American emerging oil shale industry. He believes the US and the Saudi's are together on this.

Without $100.00+ a barrel crude Putin can not fulfill his dreams. And the Russian rubble is in free fall. Iran desperately needs to sell as much oil as fast as they can to support their evil deeds, Libya likewise. These are three of the main players in the map of invasion of which the Saudi's are interestingly absent from. Putin's thirst for power and riches seems to be unmatched in today's world scene. What better way to raise the price of oil than to start a war in the middle east. It seems to me the one country in the middle east you can get agreement on from this band of thieves is Israel. Surely history teaches us more stable leaders than Putin have started wars for far less reasons.

I think this could be described as hooks in the jaws of Russia and its allies

Comment

Awesome - thank you. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
          X