Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible. Israel is in the heart of all those countries! God is in control. Israel is so small you know they have had the hand of God upon them all these years. Awesome!

Comment

Amazing resource, thank you for sharing. It is now linked to from my blog!

Comment

Psalm 83

Psalm 83 seems to imply that all Israel's immediate neighbors will be put out of the equasion before Ezekiel

Comment

Originally posted by ron4Jesus View Post
          Chart of nations to Invade Israel Eziekel 38

ANCIENT NAMES OF MODERN NATIONS
          ANCIENT NAME MODERN NATION
          Rosh (ancient Sarmatians known as Rashu,Rasapu,Ros and Rus) RUSSIA
          Magog (ancient Scythians) Central Asia (Islamic southern republics of the former Soviet Union with a population of 60 million Muslims)
          Meshech (ancient Muschki and Musku in Cilicia and Cappadocia) Turkey
          Tubal (ancient Tubalu in Cappadocia) Turkey
          Persia (name changed to Iran in 1935) Iran
          Ethiopia (ancient Cush,south of Egypt) Sudan
          Libya (ancient Put,west of Egypt) Libya
          Gomer (ancient Cimmerians from seventh century to first century B.C. in central/western Anatolia Turkey
          Beth-Togarmah (Tilgarimmu between ancien Carchemish and Haran) Turkey

http://www.bibleprophecyinthenews.co..._of_Israel.jpg
          A worth-while map to look at.

Comment

Gog & Magog's Coming War

Originally posted by Mongoose60 View Post
            A worth-while map to look at.
            Its sad there is no updating on the events taking place in the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy like the Russians building a 100 new army and air force bases and the CSTO meeting in September 2013 where Russia, Armenia, Belarus and all former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics have come together to form a united air force in which these steps are in the direction of the Ezeekiel 38-39 prophecy shaping up.

The cable news networks whom are silent about international Middle-East news which most the time can only be found on the internet about events matching up to Bible prophecy. Maybe this adds to the grand delusion in the end times for these real alarming events are being kept out of the news while the main stream news media promotes the idea the Moslems are a peaceful religion, serial murderers should get their 15 minutes of fame and Hollywood movie stars should be elevated as god and goddesses. Its amazing the government has not shut down the internet yet.

Comment

Rosh in Hebrew means ( Head of Also ) for example Rosh Hoshana does not mean Russia but the heador beginning of the Year , also it means "Rosh" is not a proper name, but it means "ruler", "head", ... The equation Rosh=Russia is only presumptive, ... a term related to Rosh, head
              so Rosh means also the Head leader or ruler in Hebrew translation i didnt know if you knew about the Term Rosh or not i thought i would show you what it means in Hebrew
              not to argue or conflict your post brother in Christ Yeshua
              Shalom

Comment

Magog Is Coming Together In Bible Prophecy

Magog Ezekiel 38:2 represents the nation of the Ukraine and the former Soviet Central Asian Moslem Republics.

The Ukraine on November 21, 2013 rejected the EU economic alliance and the Ukraine is joining the Russian economic alliance. The former Central Asian Moslem Republics are already in an economic and military alliance with Gog Russia.

The prophetic pieces of Bible prophecy are really coming together quite quickly. IF we are close to putting all the pieces of Gog/Magog together the pre-Ezekiel wars must even be closer and all these wars pre-tribulation God wants to be recognized. (Isaiah 17:7 & Psalms 83:18) Ezekiel 38:18-19 mentions God's wrath and Christians don't experience God's wrath so the rapture must take place before Gog's soldiers perish on the mountains of Israel. (Ezekiel 39:1-4)

The rapture could happen at any time. Today, tomorrow, next month etc. The rapture could happen before even the destruction of Damascus and before the Sunni Arab Jihadist all perish. (Psalms 83:17) It just seems like we have a short time now for witnessing at the same time Israel stands alone against all her enemies having only God to back up the Jewish nation.

Comment

I agree with you, our time is almost up, we need a final hard push of evangelism to get the gospel out to all the unbelievers around us. It takes our breath away the speed that the pieces are falling into place. It is an exciting time, kinda like trying to get kids to sleep the night before Christmas.
                  sigpic
                  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

Comment

The pieces of Bible Prophecy are falling into their place in Gods perfect timing. It is exciting to know that we are so close to being out of here. Israel is our focus as of 1948. We are watching and waiting for the return of our Savior and Lord Jesus! It sure would be nice to be home for Christmas. Our salvation is the best gift of all, and to be with Jesus forever!
                    sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Skylark View Post
                      Magog Ezekiel 38:2 represents the nation of the Ukraine and the former Soviet Central Asian Moslem Republics.

The Ukraine on November 21, 2013 rejected the EU economic alliance and the Ukraine is joining the Russian economic alliance. The former Central Asian Moslem Republics are already in an economic and military alliance with Gog Russia.
                      Hey Tom, how do you know if the Ukraine is part of Magog?

Interesting what's happening here, was reading about it yesterday...

Historic defeat for EU as Ukraine returns to Kremlin control

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...n-control.html
                      sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by $teve View Post
                        Hey Tom, how do you know if the Ukraine is part of Magog?

Interesting what's happening here, was reading about it yesterday...

Historic defeat for EU as Ukraine returns to Kremlin control

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...n-control.html
                        The Arabs called the Great Wall of China "The Wall of Magog" and the people of Magog lived in the area of the Moslem Central Asian Republics and the Ukraine area in ancient times. Alexander the Great article also mentions Gog/Magog from the Caucaus mountain region to the Chinese frontier.

http://purplemotes.net/2013/01/01/go...er-wall-china/

The land of Magog includes the land of the Scythians and that includes the Ukraine.

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/rusisrl.htm

I see the nations in the Ezekiel 38:2-6 regions a little differently. Gog=Russian leader. Meshech=Moscow area. Rosh= Russia. Tubal=Tobal river region Tobolsk in Siberia. (All Ezekiel 38:2 regions.) Magog=Ukraine and all the former Soviet Central Asian Moslem Republics. (All Ezekiel 38:2 nations) Persia=Iran. Ancient Ethiopia=Sudan. Phut=Libya. (All Ezekiel 38:5 nations) Gomer=Gomel region BELARUS. Togarmah=Turkey,Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. (All Ezekiel 38:6 nations)
                        This chart identification is very important in relating how advanced this prophecy is moving.

Russia is in the economic Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The former Moslem Central Asian Republics are full time members. Belarus and Turkey are dialogue partners. Iran has observer status. Turkey however just the other day wants to move away economically from the EU and enter full time status with the SCO. Sunni Turkey after the Psalms 83 war is over and the Sunni Arab Jihadist all living in the Psalms 83:6-8 lands bordering Israel perish (Psalms 83:17) Turkey is likely at that point will abandoned N.A.T.O. and join the Russian (Gog) military alliance. Turkey will be the last major nation to join the Russian military alliance before the Ezekiel War actually happens.

CSTO recently had a meeting in September 2013. CSTO is a Russian military organization. CSTO already has agreed for the nations Armenia, Belarus and the former Soviet Moslem Central Asian Republics to have a common airforce and satelite communications. The Ukraine and the Moslem Republics are now already economically aligned with Russia. The Ukraine a couple years ago leased Russia a naval base on the Black Sea and that contract is good until 2035 A.D. Turkey is independently economically aligned with Azerbaijan. Russia is supplying Azerbaijan with weapons and Russia has a military base in Armenia. Georgia and the Ukraine in September 2013 were seeking stronger economic ties with Iran. Turkey and the Ukraine in October 2013 were seeking stronger economic ties. Turkey has a military alliance with Sudan.

Iranian ships are increasing their visits to the Port of Sudan. Turkey is helping the Libyans now to monitor Libya's borders on the land, sea and air. Russia is beginning to sell the Libyans weapons again and Russia is trying to sell weapons next door to Libya in Egypt which is not in the Gog prophecy. Russia has met with Iranian officials late September 2013 to strengthen military ties.

The imformation given here can be found on the internet. You can see how the Gog nations all are connected either now economically or militarily. Those nations economically connected can be flipped to get fully militarized in the near future.
                        The Ukraine could go fully militarized with Russia after Damascus is destroyed (Isaiah 17:1) because Syria is the Ukraine's friend and great trading partner. The Ukrainians will be angry with Israel. Turkey will likely leave N.A.T.O. sometime after Israel destroys Hamas and all other Turkey's terrorist friends in the (Psalms 83:1-18) war. Israel will live a short time safely (Ezekiel 38:11) after the Psalms 83 war when Russia may be putting down Sunni radicals in Russia while Israel is living a couple years in peace creating a vast spoil of wealth from exporting oil and natural gas becoming rich before the Gog invasion. (Ezekiel 38:13) Why would the Sunnis in the Caucaus region attack Russia? It was Russian weapons supplied to Assad's forces in Syria which got the Sunni Arabs killed. The Caucaus Sunnis would exact revenge and the Turks could then help the Russians bring order to the Caucaus mountain region and Russian troops there could be used as a staging ground to attack Israel in the Ezekiel War.

This is just the scenario I see developing. I hope you like the research! Check out Armenia, Belarus, the Moslem central Asian Republics, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia connections with Gog nations on the internet as time passes. The closer Gog coalition comes together the closer we are to the pre-Ezekiel wars. We know we won't experience God's wrath (Ezekiel 38:18-19) so the rapture will take place sometime before Ezekiel's war and this research shows we have a short time to witness. Tell your family, friends, neighbors, fellow workers about Bible prophecy and Jesus Christ insurance policy to avoid the seven year tribulation holocaust in by accepting Jesus Christ now all who believe in Jesus Christ will be raptured (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)--->The rapture which is not being preached in most churches these days. People are destroyed by lack of knowledge so lets educate people in this knowledgeable age. (Daniel 12:4)

Comment

Interesting. I believe that Psalm 83 war is likely pre-Rapture, as was the regathering of Israel back to the land when they became a nation again on May 14, 1948. I also believe that the Gog-Magog invasion is post-Rapture. My thought is that the Gog-Magog conflict occurs at the time of the second Seal (Rev 6:3-4) when WW III occurs, well inside the Tribulation after the pre-trib Rapture.

Comment

Originally posted by sirgak View Post
                            Interesting. I believe that Psalm 83 war is likely pre-Rapture, as was the regathering of Israel back to the land when they became a nation again on May 14, 1948. I also believe that the Gog-Magog invasion is post-Rapture. My thought is that the Gog-Magog conflict occurs at the time of the second Seal (Rev 6:3-4) when WW III occurs, well inside the Tribulation after the pre-trib Rapture.
                            Ezekiel 39:9 shows Israel burning Gog's weapons for 7 years which I believe marks the 7 year tribulation so I see the Ezekiel War ending right before the tribulation starts and the Revelation 6:3-4 war maybe breaks out soon after the anti-Christ has signed an economic and military seven year treaty with Israel in which the Jews are allowed to build their temple in which 3.5 years later or 42 months pass (1260 days pass) in which the anti-Christ blasphemies God and all those who have been raptured in heaven. (Revelation 13:5-6) and (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

The Revelation 6:3-4 war you refer to maybe India and China working together to destroy the remaining radical Moslem forces in their neighborhood. The God Allah will be destroyed so God's name will be magnified in many nations. (Ezekiel 38:23) I believe India and China work together as Kings of the East also in the beginning of the tribulation as well as Revelation 16:12-16 coming together for the war of Armageddon. The Moslems being gone or some survivors coming to Jesus Christ during the tribulation maybe another key in this prophetic puzzle.

Comment

Yes thanks for the research and outline Tom. I will keep an eye out for further developments regarding those countries. Interesting!

I note Ukrainians are very upset about this....

Ukraine rally to support EU deal draws thousands
                              November 25, 2013
                              By Maria Danilova

Tens of thousands of demonstrators have marched through central Kiev to demand the Ukrainian government reverse course and sign a landmark agreement with the European Union in defiance of Russia.

The protest was the biggest Ukraine has seen since the peaceful 2004 Orange Revolution, which overturned a fraudulent presidential election result and brought a Western-leaning government to power.

The demonstration was led by Ukraine's top opposition figures, who called for the protests to continue until President Viktor Yanukovych agreed to sign the free trade and political association deal with the EU at a summit on Friday.
                              Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/ukraine-...#ixzz2lbJEl5QK
                              sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Skylark View Post
                                Ezekiel 39:9 shows Israel burning Gog's weapons for 7 years which I believe marks the 7 year tribulation so I see the Ezekiel War ending right before the tribulation starts and the Revelation 6:3-4 war maybe breaks out soon after the anti-Christ has signed an economic and military seven year treaty with Israel in which the Jews are allowed to build their temple in which 3.5 years later or 42 months pass (1260 days pass) in which the anti-Christ blasphemies God and all those who have been raptured in heaven. (Revelation 13:5-6) and (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

The Revelation 6:3-4 war you refer to maybe India and China working together to destroy the remaining radical Moslem forces in their neighborhood. The God Allah will be destroyed so God's name will be magnified in many nations. (Ezekiel 38:23) I believe India and China work together as Kings of the East also in the beginning of the tribulation as well as Revelation 16:12-16 coming together for the war of Armageddon. The Moslems being gone or some survivors coming to Jesus Christ during the tribulation maybe another key in this prophetic puzzle.
                                Tom;Do you think that the Rapture will be the fuse that starts the Gog/Magog war??
                                Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X