Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why Egypt is missing, but I think it means something significant. In the last half of Daniel ch 11, it talks about the middle of the tribulation. Egpyt and a few other nations are allies with the antichrist and attack Israel! I believe this battle takes place after Gog/Magog.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
      I wonder why Egypt is not mentioned / included in this alliance. To get to Israel from Libya or Ethiopia / Sudan you MUST go through Egypt ?!!

Any ideas ?
      It seems that Egypt (along with Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia) may well get overthrown in the Ps 83/Isa 17 conflict.

Comment

Some of these names sound so very ancient. Gog ,Magog and so on. Does anyone know how ancient these names are?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
          Some of these names sound so very ancient. Gog ,Magog and so on. Does anyone know how ancient these names are?
          I understand these names come from direct descendants of Noah and his sons, and the lands were named after where they settled. Hence the descriptions match the spreading of humanity after the flood.

There is another map out there to show where people spread out after the flood, matching settlements to names of who settled there.

There is a map at another site that shows this explanation, that I post at.
          Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
          You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
          12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
          O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
          Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
            I understand these names come from direct descendants of Noah and his sons, and the lands were named after where they settled. Hence the descriptions match the spreading of humanity after the flood.

There is another map out there to show where people spread out after the flood, matching settlements to names of who settled there.

Genesis 10

Here are some other interesting maps. Incredible how such a tiny place can bring the world to it's knees.

http://www.iris.org.il/

Methinks there are things going on in places unseen!
            There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post

I found this when I was looking at the Ashkenazi Wikipedia link that was provided earlier in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japhetic

That explains the nations and their names fairly well.
              Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed.
              ~2 Timothy 2:15

God said it, I believe it, that settles it.

Comment

There are so many diferent 'interpretations' of end time prophesy.
                Each interpretation has scripture to 'proove' they are the right one, and sound very convincing.
                So how do you "proove" this one?

Comment

Originally posted by rob64 View Post
                  There are so many diferent 'interpretations' of end time prophesy.
                  Each interpretation has scripture to 'proove' they are the right one, and sound very convincing.
                  So how do you "proove" this one?
                  which one?

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
                    which one?

Which one?...
                    Can't you give me a straight/forward answer, as oposed to..."which one"?

Comment

Which one?...
                      well..
                      if you want to discuss our prophesy position you can start a thread on it
                      This thread is about Maps

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

elaborate please

Which one?...
                        chill bro...

unless i am mistaken (and if i misunderstood forgive me), when you said "...this one." in your question it really was quite vague. and instead of providing more information about your original question in your follow up, you just sort of snapped at him.

to which "theory" are you referring? are we talking pre vs. post trib rapture? 'cuz pretrib is the presupposition in this forum. perhaps you're referring to the timing of the gog/magog war?

he can't really answer your question - nor can anyone - unless you elaborate a bit.

mkay? mkay...

Comment

This is good I know someone who needs to see this, thank you

Comment

Cool Map!!!

Comment

Map of Israel

great map

Comment

Eye on Israel

I found a great map it is called "Eye on Israel" it is well done
                                I cant link yet. sorry for give me :

Comment

Working...
                                X