X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egypt Pulls Ambassador out of Israel - The Vultures Are Circling

Egypt Decides to Withdraw Ambassador From Israel

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08...est=latestnews

To me - this seems huge - especially in conjunction with the Hamas declaration of earlier this week....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Egypt opened the border in the first place didn't they? What did they expect would happen? To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.

Things are getting really ugly, and it isn't even September yet. I shudder to think what the rest of this year could possibly bring. Yet I remain hopeful, looking up, for I do believe redemption is coming......

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...israel-110820/

In our Canadian news today.
    Interesting times, interesting times, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Beccasue View Post
      To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.
      Where have I heard this story before?

Comment

To me - this seems huge - especially in conjunction with the Hamas declaration of earlier this week....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Egypt opened the border in the first place didn't they? What did they expect would happen? To me, this seems that they created a situation, knowing what the result would be, therby giving them an excuse to blame Israel for breaking the truce.

Things are getting really ugly, and it isn't even September yet. I shudder to think what the rest of this year could possibly bring. Yet I remain hopeful, looking up, for I do believe redemption is coming......
        Could this mean that they know of an attack that is coming soon, or the upcoming PA?
        Warrior 4 Christ

Comment

This is yet another thorn for Israel to deal with.

Comment

I just saw this article: source

The deaths of the three Egyptians fueled a demand from Egypt for an apology and gave rise to a report that Egypt was to recall its ambassador to Israel, which was later denied by the Egyptian government.
            however,

An Egyptian Foreign Ministry official said on Saturday that a verbal apology from Israel would not be enough.
            Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

seems like almost every day somthing significant is happening.
              For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Originally posted by GodwithUS View Post
                This is yet another thorn for Israel to deal with.
                This too (likely) shall pass, as they say, at least in the short run, but the trouble isn't going to go away in the long run. It will surface again.

Comment

Egypt's friends smuck out and murdered Israelis. When the Israelis fought back some Egyptians died. What were the Egyptians doing anyway? It sounds like someone driving down the sidewalk and complaining that pedestrians are a safety hazard.

Comment

[QUOTE=Beccasue;2128874]Egypt Decides to Withdraw Ambassador From Israel

QUOTE]

This is exactly how I see it ! One big set-up for Israel's destruction , (so they think !!! )

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/21/wo...t.html?_r=2&hp

Mohamed Bassiouni, a former Egyptian ambassador to Israel, called the episode a lesson to Israel about the new politics of a more democratic Egypt, where the ruling military council and aspiring political candidates are eager to stay in step.

“It is very important, because you see public opinion in Egypt,” Mr. Bassiouni said.

He added: “The Egyptians do not accept what has happened, and it means that Israel should take care. If they continue their behavior toward the Palestinians and the peace process, it means that the situation will escalate more.”

Comment

Isn't the title of this thread misleading? I thought they threatened to pull the ambassador, but Israel apologized publicly, as they should, for killing the three to five Egyptian soldiers. For now the Egyptian ambassador will be staying right?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
                          He added: “The Egyptians do not accept what has happened, and it means that Israel should take care. If they continue their behavior toward the Palestinians and the peace process, it means that the situation will escalate more.”
                          Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm
                          "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Comment

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheBoat View Post
                            Egypt's friends smuck out and murdered Israelis. When the Israelis fought back some Egyptians died. What were the Egyptians doing anyway? It sounds like someone driving down the sidewalk and complaining that pedestrians are a safety hazard.
                            This, unfortunately, is the way the world seems to be turning these days. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore. The "Me, me, me--who cares about anyone else!" attitude. Individuals, families and whole nations have become drunken with greed! Whatever has happened to "loving thy neighbor?" I'm getting old and weary.... I wanna go Home! And continuing to pray for Israel!!
                            Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Like a domino effect, this is all prophecy unfolding exactly how the Lord knows it will! It IS huge

Comment

Working...
                              X