• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House Scrubs Site of References to 'Israel, Jerusalem'

Unbelievable
    "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

It is as you say, Rei.. unbelievable..
    “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.” Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children.
    Hebrews 12:5,6,7

Comment

Uh-Oh. God is NOT going to like this.

Come Lord Jesus, I wanna go home!

Comment

He's removing references to Jerusalem being Israel's capital. Shows EXACTLY what Obama intends to do. Brace yourselves!

Comment

It appears that they don't expect Israel to exist soon?

Comment

Comment

Since when does a city on earth not have a country?

No wonder God is calling His future, glorified city "New Jerusalem." The "old" Jerusalem is being trampled.

Comment

This is not good.

Comment

i believe that the context of the article shows that it is the white house intention to not recognize that Jerusalem is an Israeli city. The point of it isn't to say they dont recognize that Israel exists just that they dispute Israel has claim to Jerusalem.
                  For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Scroll down the page and read the comments, it's wonderful to see so many Christians posting replies to the article.
                    Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
                      i believe that the context of the article shows that it is the white house intention to not recognize that Jerusalem is an Israeli city. The point of it isn't to say they dont recognize that Israel exists just that they dispute Israel has claim to Jerusalem.

This is almost a 100% confirmation that Obama is going to do what's in his power to give the Palestinians a state

Comment

Originally posted by Rei View Post

This is almost a 100% confirmation that Obama is going to do what's in his power to give the Palestinians a state

Bingo,thats what the New world order wants,is to internationalize Jerusalem.The Vatican,UN,EU, all have stated the same Bill Clinton,Tony Blair along with Obama..

Comment

Originally posted by michigan1 View Post
                          Bingo,thats what the New world order wants,is to internationalize Jerusalem.The Vatican,UN,EU, all have stated the same Bill Clinton,Tony Blair along with Obama..
                          Not too long ago I saw an article, someone suggested that Jerusalem be the 'world hub'. It was an absolutely breathtaking foreshadow

Comment

Originally posted by Rei View Post
                            Not too long ago I saw an article, someone suggested that Jerusalem be the 'world hub'. It was an absolutely breathtaking foreshadow
                            very much so

Comment

I think that was Bill Clinton im not sure,maybe Hillary..

Comment

Working...
                              X