how long before iran uses a nuke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long before iran uses a nuke

I know this could be a touchy thread but with the ideology that they possess its not hard to believe that they will use this against the great Satan in their eyes
    Whats your thoughts

Obviously we don't know but I feel that the middle east will need to be completely organized to it's moves once they do it. Are they that organized? I have no idea. I do see them at some point forming some sort of alliance where the ultimate goal is put into place. At this point it just seems like there's a lot of shifting going on both of power and munitions. Amadinajad or however you spell it isn't getting any younger and he says he'll be the guy that does it to set the Mahdi free. Each country will have to get over the hump where the muslim sects clash and put it all aside for the ultimate goal. It all will never succeed, one, because the Lord won't allow it too and two, the individual sects of the religion won't allow them to stay as one alliance long. They will turn on each other.

Comment

I believe it wont be long Things are gathering pace quickly in the Middle East.

Comment

I do not think iran will get nukes. If they had a nuclear weapon they would not need to join up with russia for EZ 38.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph The Carpenter View Post
          I do not think iran will get nukes. If they had a nuclear weapon they would not need to join up with russia for EZ 38.
          That's an interesting thought. I'll have to mull that one over.

Comment

I've no doubt they have a couple. But to play the game you need several and high quality ones at that. That is what they are working on.

When?

As soon as they have enough to get into the game. There may also bee a powerplay between clerics who prefer self preservation, and fanatics who are willing to kill themselves to force allah to do something.

What a whimpy god they have to help along. But then he was defeated at the Cross.
            It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
            sigpic

Comment

I have no doubt that Iran would/will use nukes on the U.S. and our western allies if it gets the opportunity. But probably not on Israel because the risk of collateral damage is so great. The Lord is in this, of course. It seems to me the U.S. is expendable in terms of Bible prophecy; Isreal and the other ME countries still have prophecy to fulfill (IMO). Iran's push to have nukes is for power, to be able to intimidate Israel and the rest of the nations; and to have more bargaining power with Russia and the EU, especially eastern European countries, and the western nations as long as we continue to survive as world powers.
              Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

Agree with Joseph the Carpenter.

Comment

Iran is dangerously close to the nuke. This month of August, they will load the Russian fuel rods in; and before we know it terrorists could be armed with nuclear weapons worldwide.

The end of all this is very close, but don't fear, these things must come to pass.
                  "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Comment

Lone Gunman Get Little Sympathy

While I believe Iran has a couple crude nuclear weapons, I do not agree they have the strong backing/allied relationships in place to use them. If Iran were to take a NW and launch against Israel or the USA, after impact then what? The world would see them as the lone gunman and would draw together to stop them. A second or third bomb would do little good. When a country wants to launch a battle against a foe, it calls in the top officials of its closest allies to gain acceptance and agreement, then after the launch they have backing. Iran does not have those strong relationships in place, its relationships are weak and fragmented at best. Iran WILL ally with Russia whether it has a few bombs or not, it has to have that relationship in a steadfast position, and we all know what Ezekiel says.

On the other hand... Iran is crazy enough to think launching as a loner will bring back the 12th Iman... So who knows, but God...??

Just my .02c worth... Praise God and lets keep Israel in our prayers
                    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

We know that their time to have nuclear weapons is near.
                      We know that the Middle East War is near.
                      We know that Iran doesn't have that much time before nations will go against it.
                      Yes, the Middle East War must be near because Gog/Magog is right at the door.
                      "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." - 1 Corinthians 15:26

Comment

Originally posted by Rei View Post
                        We know that their time to have nuclear weapons is near.
                        We know that the Middle East War is near.
                        We know that Iran doesn't have that much time before nations will go against it.
                        Yes, the Middle East War must be near because Gog/Magog is right at the door.
                        I have also heard this about the fuel rods being loaded in August. It really makes you wonder. Many of us believe that we will not be here for Gog/Magog so if it is very near we won't be here. The big issue is also dividing the land that God gave Israel. It is so interesting to see Bible prophecy come to pass.
                        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Originally posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
                          I have also heard this about the fuel rods being loaded in August. It really makes you wonder. Many of us believe that we will not be here for Gog/Magog so if it is very near we won't be here. The big issue is also dividing the land that God gave Israel. It is so interesting to see Bible prophecy come to pass.
                          I have been mulling this over myself. I think we will be here for Psalm 83, which will give others an incentive for a peace deal, but I am still kind of mulling over how close behind the heels of this will be the Gog/Magog. With what happened today, with bombing of gas/oil pipelines in Iran/Turkey and Syria, I am wondering if this will trigger anything over there. Also thinking......with September lurking right around the corner, whatever happens in this situation, it is bound to trigger something. Too many things are being lined up for prophecy to continue full-force. As far as Iran getting Nukes, I do not know if that will ever truly happen or if someone will make a move to prevent this. I agree with other posts, that there would be too much collateral damage at this point. Later on in the game, I don't think anyone over there will care about that! I could be wrong of course, because it is all speculation, but I can't see Syria nuking anyone right now either, though I believe they will support Iran, and vice versa. (Like, once we are all gone and the restrainer is taken out of the way) I pray we won't be here much longer. I don 't know how much more of this world I can take! I am homesick and I wanna go home!

Comment

Whenever they do get the nuc I do not think they will waste anytime in using them shortly there after.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ez 38?

Is this a byproduct of bomb grade material somehow used for fuel rod production?

Man, am I thick, I just got that. Never mind....

Jeff
                              Last edited by Xenosjeff; July 30th, 2011, 08:16 PM. Reason: silly

Comment

Working...
                              X