"We Hate Israel" Facebook page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Hate Israel" Facebook page

Another Facebook page to report! This page already has over 335,000 likes. Unreal.

http://www.facebook.com/WeHateIsrael.Web

Psalm 3:3
    But You, Oh Lord, are a shield about me;
    My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

Reported

Romans 8:15
    "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."
    I Love My Heavenly Daddy!!

Comment

All that hate literally makes me sick to my stomach. I canít imagine feeling all that hate in my heart.

How do you report this? Does Facebook take this sort of thing off if they come across it?

Comment

...at their own peril.....

Comment

for what it's worth--if you trace most of those who've commented or posted you'll find that they are arabic and/or muslim.....there are millions of Islamists with facebook accounts. I'm surprised the numbers aren't higher...
          Thanks for keeping your eyes open and reporting this kind of blatant hate and anti-semitism...unfortunately it is just getting worse and worse

Comment

Reported
            Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
            You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
            12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
            O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
            Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

Reported, thanks LisaB.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

reported

Comment

That's just flat out disgusting!

Comment

Okay, that does it! :explode I joined Facebook just to report sites like this one.

REPORTED!

Comment

Originally posted by EarsToHear View Post
                      Okay, that does it! :explode I joined Facebook just to report sites like this one.

REPORTED!
                      I was looking for the like button for your comment.

I reported it as well but not sure what good it does.
                      And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

Comment

I just reported it as well.......very sad to see this kind of hate.

Comment

"I will bless those that bless you, and I will curse him who curses you" I'd be careful if I were them ......

Comment

Reported! I reported them from all my families facebook pages!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarvan View Post
                              I was looking for the like button for your comment.

I reported it as well but not sure what good it does.
                              We've gotten a few pages pulled, by facebook because thousands of us reported pages like this. A few months back we had this stuff going on.

Those were the pages that were calling for a 3rd Intifada and destruction of all Jews and Israel. Pretty nasty stuff.
                              Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
                              You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
                              12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
                              O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
                              Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

Working...
                              X