Netenyahu False Messiah?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netenyahu False Messiah?

Did anyone notice the artice on RR that accuses Netenyahu of being a "False Messiah?" I know a lot of people on RR and other Christians like him but I've had an uncomfortable feeling about him for a long time.

Any thoughts?

One cannot know who the False Messiah is until his buddy the Antichrist has been revealed - and them two only after he who restraineth be taken out of the way.

None of us this side of the Rapture will know.

Bibi has stated that the time for a Pali state has come (2009 I think). That's a very bad idea but it's gonna happen.

Comment

You're right. We can't know. I'm just surprised to finally see someone being as suspicious of Bibi as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by nlt4Him View Post
        Did anyone notice the artice on RR that accuses Netenyahu of being a "False Messiah?" I know a lot of people on RR and other Christians like him but I've had an uncomfortable feeling about him for a long time.

Any thoughts?
        What is the basis for your feeling that he is a false Messiah?

Does he claim to be some sort of "messiah" or savior that is going to save Israel? Does he force some kind of following? Or maybe he refuses to let others believe anything, other than what he says?

So what is it that Netanyahu does that makes you feel he is some kind of false Christ? I mean, what sent your spidey sense to tingling, specifically?

But I have noticed an increase of threads and posts that seem to be intended to create some hate and discontent aimed at Netanyahu, lately.
        Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
        You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
        12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
        O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
        Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

You're right. We can't know. I'm just surprised to finally see someone being as suspicious of Bibi as I am.
          I did not see an indication that anyone else was "as suspicious as you are". Just a claim that Netanyahu said it was time for a "pali" state.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

Any thoughts?
            What article are you referring to?

Comment

Wow, just a conversation. Can we lower the heat? This article is on Rapture Ready News. The moderators posted it, not me. I'm mearly responding to the article and expressing my views, not my "Spidey Sense." What grade are you in? Can we not have a conversation without sarcasm and derision?

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...ffice-1.366420

Comment

Wow, just a conversation. Can we lower the heat? This article is on Rapture Ready News. The moderators posted it, not me. I'm mearly responding to the article and expressing my views, not my "Spidey Sense." What grade are you in? Can we not have a conversation without sarcasm and derision?

I don't believe I was either of these that you claimed. I just asked what article so i could go read it.

Comment

All I asked was, what makes you think that Netanyahu is some sort of false christ/messiah (same word)? There has to be something to make you "as suspicious as you are" (your words).

This is the thread you started, on the claim that Netanyahu was making himself some sort of false messiah. We are just asking questions.

It would be easier to discuss the subject if we had a link to the article you were referring to about the claim of Netanyahu being a false messiah.

We don't just accuse and then discuss without some kind of background on the information/subject.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

Actually, nlt, the only sarcastic and deriding post here seems to be yours.

People were merely asking you questions about where you read this and why you think so.

Let's believe the best of people first and think before we hit the "Send" button.

PS - Just so everyone knows, the mods do not post anything on the main board and the two are distinct and different entities.
                    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

The Jews believe the state of Israel is their messiah, Bibi is just preserving his nation from annihilation. He does not claim salvation for anyone.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

You said that you felt (I call it spidey senses) that Netanyahu was suspicious. Based on a newspaper article that the writer wrote on the subject.

The article posted was not a claim by RR that Netanyahu is a false messiah.

OK, I read the article. The writer does not accuse Netanyahu of being a false messiah.

But he does address the curious success of Netanyahu and his welcome in the US and back in Israel. He seems more to be intrigued by Netanyahu's favorable image, at the point.

And it would be odd, considering before when Netanyahu was treated like dirt by Obama the last time he visited. The change this time was definitely marked.

But the writer did go on to say how Ahmadinejad is claiming to be the Madhi (Islamic Messiah), although I had not heard that yet, myself. And that there is some issues going on there.

the writer also pointed out that it appears some are not happy that Netanyahu had a successful visit in the US and a welcome back to Israel.

I think the bigger news, in the article, is the claim that Ahmadinejad is now actually making the claim (supposedly) that he is the Mahdi - a possible contender for the AC (in some circles of thought). Not that Netanyahu is well thought of for a change.

And I saw no reason to think that from the article we can deduce that RR thinks that Netanyahu has hoisted himself up as some sort of false messiah, which the article never claims.

So what made you feel so suspicious of Netanyahu from the article?

All the article said was that Netanyahu was well received and some thought, too well received, like a false messiah.

And what do you make of the claim that Ahmadinejad now thinks he is the actual Madhi? A Messiah.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

Originally posted by RaptureReady_7 View Post
                          All I asked was, what makes you think that Netanyahu is some sort of false christ/messiah (same word)? There has to be something to make you "as suspicious as you are" (your words).

This is the thread you started, on the claim that Netanyahu was making himself some sort of false messiah. We are just asking questions.

It would be easier to discuss the subject if we had a link to the article you were referring to about the claim of Netanyahu being a false messiah.

We don't just accuse and then discuss without some kind of background on the information/subject.

After looking at your posts on this thread I see nothing but calm, rational, and reasonable thoughts being expressed in a loving and tactful manner. Sometimes you say things that makes me think. You take nothing for granted. You ask questions and that keeps me on my toes. I must say, I am in agreement with everything you said. Thank you for your posts.:cheer

Comment

Oh, and my take from the article, is the more interesting claim that the writer says that Ahmadinejad thinks he, himself, is the Madhi (12th Imam/messiah for Islam) returned.

Instead of the old claim that Ahmadinejad was going to help usher in the 12th Imam. This is now the claim that Ahmadinejad is the returned Islamic Messiah to bring destruction on allah's enemies. Israel and the US. Jews and Christians specifically.

And returned to save the world as the Islamic messiah (who will defeat the rest of the world), especially at the cost of all Jewish life and Christian destruction.

The whole Ezekiel 38/39 scenario/end times thing.

IMHO

Pre-Flood!

Comment

Originally posted by userpen View Post
                              After looking at your posts on this thread I see nothing but calm, rational, and reasonable thoughts being expressed in a loving and tactful manner. Sometimes you say things that makes me think. You take nothing for granted. You ask questions and that keeps me on my toes. I must say, I am in agreement with everything you said. Thank you for your posts.:cheer
                              My old boss called it being nosey.

Pre-Flood!

Comment

Working...
                              X