X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know we were attacking someone:

Originally posted by Deputyez View Post
    Why are we giving them sunch a heads up that we are coming?? If your going to attack someone why would you give them this much warning?
    just "things"- Assad's arsenal- planes, communications, etc., except the chemical weapons.()

I think the obvious is to just mess with the beehive so Israel's adversaries do come against her- Satan's ultimate plan......

I think of Ps 83 and God laughing at their plans...it has got to be because of the leaders reactions when it fails. How I would love to be a 'fly' on that wall.(Strike that. I think of the flies that like to follow "O" )....... How I would love to see a rerun of their reactions..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
      The reason I think our departure is after Ezekiel 38 or just before, is that God has a habit of waiting until the last possible minute before doing something spectacular on world stage. Not just for the sake of waiting, but so that we not only realize that there is no other option but that it was Him, but also to give sinners and the lost as much opportunity as possible to repent and change their heart. His mercy and His righteousness go hand in hand.
      Consider what occurs at the Gog-Magog War of Ezekiel 38/39. In Ezekiel 38, we see Mighty Russia allied with Iran (Persia) and some other non-Arab Muslim nations coming against Israel, and God stomps that awesome army. Then, in Ezekiel 39, we see that God sends fire on Russia's homeland and someone identified as "the coastlands" NASB ("isles" in the KJV). If you do a concordance search for the Hebrew word translated "coastlands"/"isles" (h339 אי 'iy), most of the passages where it is used seem to indicate some remote Gentile location far away across the sea from Israel. Given the tension between the USA and Russia, it seems that "coastlands"/"isles" in the context of Ezekiel 39 is the USA.

That fire may well be nuclear war, as no mere ordinary conflagration can take out an entire nation like Russia. Now, I ask you: if this is describing WW3, then what are we to make of Rev 6, the 2nd Seal, where WW3 also occurs?

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come." And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Rev 6:3-4 NASB)

A sword is a symbol of bloodshed through warfare. A "great" sword is a mighty warfare that shakes the whole earth. Hence, a world war.

My answer is that these are not two separate events, but one and the same: Ezekiel 38/39 occurs at the 2nd Seal, INSIDE the Tribulation & AFTER the Rapture.

So, I believe our Departure is BEFORE Ezekiel 38/39.

Now I ask you: if WW3 seems to be looming near, what does that say about the nearness of the Rapture which comes before it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucid View Post
        Syria wants U.N. weapons inspectors to stay longer; move could forestall U.S. military strike

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...fd5_story.html
        Originally posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
        They are stalling, and the UN is I would say not pleased that Obama went over their heads with NATO. I that action is done immediately.
        First they delayed the team by not immediately allowing access, and now they want them to stay longer. I'd scratch my head, but it's pretty obvious that they needed to destroy the evidence before the inspectors arrived, and now they are indeed stalling, knowing that, most likely, we won't "attack" until the UN team has left the area. Keeping them there longer allows them to move vital equipment, WMD's, key officials, etc before the missiles hit.

Comment

• I am taking a back seat on this Syria thing. Whatever will happen will happen and to God be the glory! What is really on my mind right now besides the question of why we need to take any action against a country involved in a civil war that is not attacking us, is what is Jeremiah Wright thinking? I'd really like to hear from him right about now. Here are some excerpts from his G.D. America speech:

Governments – number one – Governments lie.
          Especially our current government.

We believe it is all right to send our military to fight – and if necessary, to die – in Iraq and anywhere else we decide is part of the “Axis of Evil” while George W. cuts the military benefits so when those boys and girls come back home, they can be as bad off as some of the Iraqis that we just “liberated".
          Who is so busy defunding the military so that our soldiers overseas can't even get one hot meal a day?

We’re confusing God and Government
          Only people who equate the potus with God.

So here we are on the verge of attacking Syria. If we do, Russia may pull out the nukes to come after us. Syria may attack Israel in response and Israel will not take it lying down and it is up to the guy who lies like a rug and who made sure the ballot boxes in the last two elections were stuffed to lead us in this most dangerous of times. I'd like to know what Jeremiah Wright is thinking right about now when it is his friend who's in the position of power. The man that liberals praise and who won a Nobel peace prize for no reason whatsoever has meddled in Syria where he doesn't belong and now he has to decide whether or not to set into motion events that could lead to he fulfillment of Isaiah 17. Does Jeremiah Wright curse out current potus for his numerous lies, for defunding the military and most of all, for meddling in Syria?

Is anyone who isn't a conservative Bible believing Christian starting to realize what's going on? That our potus is only interested in the perks of the presidency, not the responsibility? That prophecy once again, is being fulfilled in our sight? Jeremiah Wright was very vocal about his disdain for Bush taking us into Iraq. What does he have to say about Obama meddling all over the middle-east and about to attack a nation that has made no aggressive moves against the USA?

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
          For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Voyager1968 View Post
            First they delayed the team by not immediately allowing access, and now they want them to stay longer. I'd scratch my head, but it's pretty obvious that they needed to destroy the evidence before the inspectors arrived, and now they are indeed stalling, knowing that, most likely, we won't "attack" until the UN team has left the area. Keeping them there longer allows them to move vital equipment, WMD's, key officials, etc before the missiles hit.
            I agree it is so obvious all these stall tactics. I am beginning to wonder if there is really going to be an attack. You hear so many different stories.
            sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Obama says he has not made a decision on Syria military strike

WASHINGTON - US President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that he has not made a decision on making a military strike against Syria, but said the goal of a limited action would be to deter future use of chemical weapons.

"If we are saying in a clear and decisive but very limited way, we send a shot across the bow saying, stop doing this, this can have a positive impact on our national security over the long term," he told the Public Broadcasting Service in a televised interview...
              Read more: http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/O...-strike-324607

Following in the UK and France's footsteps?

I don't think he knows what he's doing. Maybe he realized that he bit off more than he could chew.
              The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

Comment

• With Britain backing down, I doubt Obama will move alone. It doesn't seem like his style.

Comment

• Here is some more stall tactics. Ban Ki-moon says the UN inspector team needs 4 more days to do their job. www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23875121
                  sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Bashar al-Assad: A ruler shaped by violence, indecision, say former insiders

(CNN) -- For 13 years, President Bashar al-Assad has governed Syria. For 2½ of those years he's faced repeated calls from many inside and outside the country for his resignation.

Now, al-Assad's regime is thought by many Western governments to have used chemical weapons against its own people, prompting talk of international military intervention.

But Syria's president shows no sign of stepping back from the brink of confrontation. So who is al-Assad and what might he do next?...

Two former regime insiders -- now its opponents -- told CNN of their time with the younger al-Assad. Former Vice President Abdel Halim Khaddam said Bashar was often the victim of his elder brother's cruelty. "His brother Basil bullied him as a child. His father never gave him as much attention as Basil," Khaddam said.

Al-Assad's uncle Rifaat, who left Syria in 1984 after being involved in a failed coup, also recalled the future president.

"He is very different than his father. Hafez was a leader, the head of the entire regime, while Bashar was never that close to being one and never fell within that framework. He is being perceived as the leader but he follows what the regime decides on his behalf"...
                    Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/28/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
                    The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? - Psalm 27:1

Comment

• Originally posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
                      Here is some more stall tactics. Ban Ki-moon says the UN inspector team needs 4 more days to do their job. www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23875121
                      The next statement will be Obama has lost the support of NATO! This is unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by sirgak View Post
                        Consider what occurs at the Gog-Magog War of Ezekiel 38/39. In Ezekiel 38, we see Mighty Russia allied with Iran (Persia) and some other non-Arab Muslim nations coming against Israel, and God stomps that awesome army. Then, in Ezekiel 39, we see that God sends fire on Russia's homeland and someone identified as "the coastlands" NASB ("isles" in the KJV). If you do a concordance search for the Hebrew word translated "coastlands"/"isles" (h339 אי 'iy), most of the passages where it is used seem to indicate some remote Gentile location far away across the sea from Israel. Given the tension between the USA and Russia, it seems that "coastlands"/"isles" in the context of Ezekiel 39 is the USA.

That fire may well be nuclear war, as no mere ordinary conflagration can take out an entire nation like Russia. Now, I ask you: if this is describing WW3, then what are we to make of Rev 6, the 2nd Seal, where WW3 also occurs?

When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come." And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Rev 6:3-4 NASB)

A sword is a symbol of bloodshed through warfare. A "great" sword is a mighty warfare that shakes the whole earth. Hence, a world war.

My answer is that these are not two separate events, but one and the same: Ezekiel 38/39 occurs at the 2nd Seal, INSIDE the Tribulation & AFTER the Rapture.

So, I believe our Departure is BEFORE Ezekiel 38/39.

Now I ask you: if WW3 seems to be looming near, what does that say about the nearness of the Rapture which comes before it?
                        Excellent points my friend. I will strongly consider those.

Comment

• Obama says Assad carried out gas attack, US prepared to go it alone as expectations of military strike grows
                          Staff writers and agencies | From: News Limited Network
                          August 29, 2013 11:07AM

BARACK Obama says the US has concluded that the Syrian government carried out a large-scale chemical weapons attack against civilians last week.

As the Syrian opposition claims Syrian government forces used napalm in an attack on Aleppo, killing at least 10 people, the US President says the US has examined evidence of last week's nerve gas attack in Damascus which killed hundreds and doesn't believe the opposition fighting the Syrian government possessed chemical weapons or the means to deliver them.

Mr Obama says he hasn't made a decision about how the US will respond.

The White House says it's planning a possible military response while seeking support from international partners.

But the US has not yet presented concrete proof of Syrian government involvement in the attack.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/mi...#ixzz2dJg7ibrt
                          sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• I don't think he knows what he's doing.

He's a community organizer who suddenly shot to prominence due to his speeches.The fact that someone like this has been given the power to shape/control global destiny is unbelievable.

Comment

• Both of these events happening tomorrow:

UK: British parliament to consider Syria options on Thursday
                              http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/U...hursday-324602

Obama administration officials set briefing on Syria for Congress
                              http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/O...ongress-324606

Comment

• I ultimately put God in control of the world's destiny over and above the US and any of the puppets that occupy the WH.
                                sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Working...
                                X