Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is impossible for me to be "for" the rebels with their next goal clearly and plainly stated and the last sentence about hating Americans. I had a sense of compassion on them because of Assad's abuse of his people... before this.

Still, "it is written" isn't it? So these things must all come to pass. Exciting times we are living in and I pray almost constantly now for the Lord to rapture his church bride.
    Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
    New International Version (1984)
    After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

• Originally posted by mbrown1219 View Post
      It is impossible for me to be "for" the rebels with their next goal clearly and plainly stated and the last sentence about hating Americans. I had a sense of compassion on them because of Assad's abuse of his people... before this.

Still, "it is written" isn't it? So these things must all come to pass. Exciting times we are living in and I pray almost constantly now for the Lord to rapture his church bride.
      No kidding, the dictators are bad to be sure, but as they say "the devil you know" The rebels in Egypt are certainly worse than Mubarek ever was, the same could be said for Libya and likely every "Arab Spring" country that had a turnover. What the rebels didn't say is Jordan will be next, then Israel.
      There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

• Jordan is an interesting piece to the end times scenario. Look for King Abdullah to be assassinated or exiled soon enough. All present day treaties with Israel must be broken before the anti-christ can bring his plan to the table.
        'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

• Salafist leader: First we take Damascus, then Tel Aviv

Salafist leader: First we take Damascus, then Tel Aviv

At jihadist's funeral, Abed Shihadeh warns that once rebels topple Assad's regime they will set their sights on Israel; says 'We won't rest until Palestine is liberated'
          Roi Kais
          Published: 12.16.12, 19:23 / Israel News

The leader of the radical Salafist movement in Jordan, whose organization actively supports the Syrian rebels' efforts to topple President Bashar Assad's regime warned Sunday that once the Damascus opposition achieves its primary goal, it will set its sights on Israel.

The group's leader, Abed Shihadeh, who is also known as Abu Muhammad al-Tahawi, spoke at the funeral of a jihadist who committed a suicide attack in Amman last week.

"We tell Benjamin Netanyahu, the (Israeli) prime minister, get ready. The army of the Prophet Mohammad is coming your way."

Shihadeh added: "Those carrying explosives in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan will find you, Allah willing," he added. "The next fight is between us and you."

The jihadist leader further pledged to "Take over Damascus and then head to Tel Aviv… As far as we are concerned, Palestine stretches from river to sea, from Rafah to a-Nakura. We will not rest until Palestine is liberated."

Commenting on the United States' decision to add the al Qaeda-linked Syrian rebel group Jabhat al-Nusra to its terror watch list, Shihadeh said that "Allah blesses the heroes of Jabhat al-Nusra.

"America is the mother of all terror in the world," he added, further blaming the US for "standing by Assad and the Jews."
          http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...320674,00.html

Keep Looking Up!
          Last edited by raptureholic; December 17th, 2012, 05:54 PM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by $teve View Post
              'First we take Damascus, then Tel Aviv'
              Roi Kais Published: 12.16.12, 19:23 / Israel News

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...320674,00.html

And here's possibly why, as we have been speculating in recent months, Damascus gets destroyed. The current Syrian civil war may not be what directly leads to Isaiah 17, but it may be what sets up the conditions for it to happen.
              I posted this article as well, but I told the mods to go ahead and delete it, because you already posted it. Very interesting times to say the least. We must be very close to going home. God bless!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tbrian40 View Post
                Jordan is an interesting piece to the end times scenario. Look for King Abdullah to be assassinated or exiled soon enough. All present day treaties with Israel must be broken before the anti-christ can bring his plan to the table.
                Yes indeed, it seems the current entire treaty framework is being dismantled to establish conditions to make way for the anti-christ peace plan! Not suggesting this is a deliberate and pre-meditated objective but that events are just heading that way as prophecy would have it.
                sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• Originally posted by raptureholic View Post
                  I posted this article as well, but I told the mods to go ahead and delete it, because you already posted it. Very interesting times to say the least. We must be very close to going home. God bless!!
                  Ah that's fine Matt. I thought it deserved its own thread anyway. Is very interesting to see all lining up!
                  sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

• NBC News Correspondent Richard Engel MISSING IN SYRIA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Thursday.html

NBC News chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel, one of the most prominent and accomplished international correspondents in the world, is reportedly missing in Syria.
                    Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reports that Engel, together with Turkish journalist Aziz Akyavaş, were last known to be in Syria and haven't been in contact with NBC News since Thursday morning.
                    While the Turkish media have been circulating the report for several days, American outlets had been operating under a news blackout requested by NBC until today.

Comment

• Oh, no!

Originally posted by Resting View Post
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Thursday.html

NBC News chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel, one of the most prominent and accomplished international correspondents in the world, is reportedly missing in Syria.
                      Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reports that Engel, together with Turkish journalist Aziz Akyavaş, were last known to be in Syria and haven't been in contact with NBC News since Thursday morning.
                      While the Turkish media have been circulating the report for several days, American outlets had been operating under a news blackout requested by NBC until today.
                      I am praying in agreement with you. Richard Engel has been a hallmark in foreign war newscasts. I pray he is a born-again Christian, and truly I do not know whether he is or not. Do like him though and wish him well....
                      Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
                      New International Version (1984)
                      After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

• Good News!

Looks like he was kidnapped!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...12-18-06-24-24

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...34625#50234625 (video link)

BEIRUT (AP) -- More than a dozen heavily armed pro-regime gunmen kidnapped NBC's chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel and several colleagues for five days inside Syria, threatening them with mock executions and keeping them bound and blindfolded until they escaped unharmed during a firefight between their captors and rebels, Engel said Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Resting View Post
                          Looks like he was kidnapped!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...12-18-06-24-24

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...34625#50234625 (video link)

BEIRUT (AP) -- More than a dozen heavily armed pro-regime gunmen kidnapped NBC's chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel and several colleagues for five days inside Syria, threatening them with mock executions and keeping them bound and blindfolded until they escaped unharmed during a firefight between their captors and rebels, Engel said Tuesday.
                          I am happy he is safe. But I think the "rebels" were his captors and he was rescued by people the American government say aren't there. Instead of ransom they got Seal Team Six.

Comment

• Go ahead Mr Salastupidfist leader try and take Tel Aviv...see what happens.

Comment

• Won't get very far at all.
                              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

• wow

just wow...

Comment

Working...
                                X