Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel: We Will Stop Iran Nukes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Israel: We Will Stop Iran Nukes

    You really need to watch this...




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfO4...layer_embedded

  • #2
    All we can do at this point is pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and the wisdom of the Israeli's. This week will be interesting that's for sure. Everything seems to be coming to a head right now, and it's a bit scary but also super exciting....
    Could it almost be time to go?
    Come Lord Jesus.
    savedatcamp

    Comment


    • #3
      That is very interesting...we just have to wait and see what happens, until then keep Israel in our prayers. Things are happening so fast it is hard to keep up with all that is going on around us. I think we need to keep looking up.
      Last edited by iSong6:3; August 15th, 2010, 11:01 PM. Reason: Rule #6

      Comment


      • #4
        wow! Lord, please give me the boldness to witness to my friends and family. We are going home soon! Come Lord Jesus!
        Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life~Proverbs 4:23

        Comment


        • #5
          I posted this on another thread with the same video

          Great respect for Dan Gillerman, thank you for posting this Wow, just wow! Israel has a huge decision to make! Do they let Iran bring the fuel rods in? If they get loaded, then any future bombing of that facility, risks the spread of radioactive fallout from the rods, and the waste water. Or, does Israel wait, and go after the larger targets. When and if they do go in, they will only have one opportunity, and it will be to take out everything they can.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow!

            I Also saw this video Sunday moring while having my breakfast, I was blown away from what I heard . it sounded to me that Isreal would not let the reactor go live .Did anyone else get the same impression?I was searching through out the day to see he video again or hear disscusions regarding this video but was very surprised to find no such discusions. I think things are about to change and soon.
            Thank you for posting this , thought I was losing my mind when I didn't hear people talking about this interview.
            Pray for Israel,and all that will soon be taking place.
            The world is sleeping. Heads are buried deep in the sand

            Comment


            • #7
              Psalm 122

              For your reference:

              http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?4734...-for-Jerusalem

              Comment


              • #8
                Could not get link to work?

                And could not find video on YouTube, do you think it has been removed?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jp1greek View Post
                  And could not find video on YouTube, do you think it has been removed?
                  Im having a difficult time loading the video to post it, but here is the YouTube link
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfO4e-kbBk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pray for Israel

                    Good morning all RR members! I just finished watching the interview with the former ambassador and am filled with a variety of emotions. Let us all pray for the leadership of Israel and the Israeli people.

                    Lord,
                    We pray for Your strength and Your wisdom for the nation of Israel; Your chosen people. Give their leadership the power and knowledge to make the right decisions with rescpect to the threat of a nuclear based Iran. Open the eyes of the rest of the world to the threat to Israel from Iran and ,if it is Your will, let the world leaders intercede and force the Iranian goverment to back down. We ask all this in the precious and holy name of Your Son Jesus Christ.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LittleLadyLovinGod View Post
                      wow! Lord, please give me the boldness to witness to my friends and family. We are going home soon! Come Lord Jesus!
                      Amen to that!!! Please help me Lord to be bold and inject your name and plan into conversation whenever possible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jp1greek View Post
                        I Also saw this video Sunday moring while having my breakfast, I was blown away from what I heard . it sounded to me that Isreal would not let the reactor go live .Did anyone else get the same impression?I was searching through out the day to see he video again or hear disscusions regarding this video but was very surprised to find no such discusions. I think things are about to change and soon.
                        Thank you for posting this , thought I was losing my mind when I didn't hear people talking about this interview.
                        Pray for Israel,and all that will soon be taking place.
                        The world is sleeping. Heads are buried deep in the sand
                        In the normal day to day life I live, I keep the Lord as close in my heart as I can and I truly cannot wait for his return... That said.. This past week I stepped outside the lines and went on vacation to the Boston area, the weather was fantastic... but what I noticed is just what JP1 states above, the world is asleep with absolutely no idea what is happening in the world from a Big picture view. I just found it amazing to watch thousands of people each day going about their business with no indication that the Lord was moving at all... Just a thought..!!

                        Praying for Israel!
                        The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hmmm.....curious, and interesting...

                          The end of this week is something to mark. It will either be huge or nothing at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This video has pumped me up. I could hear the conviction is his voice that Israel will not wait and allow Iran to go nuclear. It also makes me ashamed for America, that we (err I mean our government) continue to tip toe around Iran, while the little guy (Israel) has to take care of business. I am going to be glued to the news and in constant prayer all week. Don't know if I will be able to get much sleep.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cheryl4Christ View Post
                              This video has pumped me up. I could hear the conviction is his voice that Israel will not wait and allow Iran to go nuclear. It also makes me ashamed for America, that we (err I mean our government) continue to tip toe around Iran, while the little guy (Israel) has to take care of business. I am going to be glued to the news and in constant prayer all week. Don't know if I will be able to get much sleep.
                              I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I'm watching a scary movie and I know something's about to happen that will make me "jump." It just feels ....pressurized. I know that's an insane word to use, but it feels like the Holy Spirit is making us all ready and focused on what's going on right now. It's a strange pull mixed with feelings of excitement, anxiousness and deep concern for Israel. We are most certainly at the very end of the end in terms of the Age of Grace. I can almost feel it coming to a close, and the trumpet is going to sound very soon I believe. It's the least thing we'll ever hear in this world for 7 years.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X