No announcement yet.

Protesters attempt to block Israeli ship from docking at California port

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read an update, at INN, I believe that the protesters actually stopped the unloading of a Chinese ship, the Israeli ship was scheduled for later in the day.

I guess those protesters were feeling egg on their faces.

Also, the update said a 3rd person came to support Israel after seeing on TV the protests going on.
    Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
    12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
    O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
    Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kvat3r View Post
      Great, I'm in California...Have mercy Jesus please! Yes...deal with those that are against your people Israel..but please don't forget us here in California that love her.......
      As long as you, Coco, Megan and my son reside in CA the state should be safe!

Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWatchman View Post
        Some 500 anti-Israel protestors arrived at the Oakland, California port early Sunday morning, hoping to block an Israeli ship from unloading its cargo. However, the ship did not arrive, and the crowd prevented workers from unloading a Chinese ship instead.
        http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138178

Seems they have a problem of target identification.
        Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdWatch View Post
          i am so ashamed of our citizens ...
          They are not our citizens. They are citizens of the world and all it's evil ways. We are not.
          My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

500 protestors and only 3 in support of Israel?
            “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Comment

Something seems eery about these protests. They say they are protesting the flotilla incident but that was nearly a month ago. Are these protesters just that slow or are they filled with a hate that wont subside?

In the past we would hear of rumblings or a small group of crazies who blamed Israel for everything but now open protests of Israel are happening on our shores, outnumbering supporters 500 to 3. Add to this our current administrations snubs of them and this all feels like a symptom of a much larger problem - the world turning its back on God.

Comment

Working...
              X