Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Not in Iran, More Likely in D.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christina View Post
    Personally, I think that's just wishful thinking.

I don't believe for a second that Osama Bin Laden is dead, I think he's very much alive and I'm also thinking that the US "powers that be" are fully aware of it....just my opinion though...
    He probably got a plastic surgery and currently runs the most recent administration in DC... nothing surprises me ANYMORE!

Comment

Originally posted by 00.7 View Post
      He probably got a plastic surgery and currently runs the most recent administration in DC... nothing surprises me ANYMORE!

lol, me neither

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is staying with what may one day turn out to be his Bestest Bud Obama at the White House.
        Thats the same thing I was thinking, Osama and Obama the best buds in DC..wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by 00.7 View Post

I once saw a video where it shows obama morph into osama. Makes you wonder... He did say he would destroy us from the inside.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYBc9OxUtiM

Comment

CONspiracy!!!!

Originally posted by M.C. View Post
              Thats the same thing I was thinking, Osama and Obama the best buds in DC..wouldn't be too far fetched of an idea...
              With a little imagination__ if you put a beard and turban on Rahm Emmanuel ??????

Seriously, I have thought for a long time that a wealthy arab like BL wouldn't be hanging around the caves anymore. If he is not dead, he's in his personal hospital in a safe port (Iran, Yeman, Sudan) His next residence will be permanent, dark and very warm.....

1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed!

Comment

Yes, it is official, Obama bin Laden is in D.C. Even the Israelis concur.
                Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Working...
                X