War drums beating. Headlines tell the tale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kgreen20 View Post
    it won't be much longer now, no matter how you look at it. Our departure is approaching, and so is the time of jacob's trouble.
    amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Time4me2fly View Post
      I turn on the tv each morning lately and expect to see all hell breaking loose. Whether it be war in the middle east or some major disaster. Does anyone else feel this way?
      Ohhhhh yeah! I almost flinch when I turn on my computer each day, wondering what has happened now? But no matter what is happening, I find peace here with my family in Christ. I love you guys.
      1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Everything is moving along so quickly now, I barely even watch the news. I just relax and listen for that unmistakable trumpet blast.

I'll be typing on the RR boards like nay other day. Then the Breaking News will be that Israel has struck Iran, or some other event.

then, the trumpet will sound and we'll go home forever

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedAssurance View Post
          Every time I pray for Israel, which is often, the Holy Spirit intervenes and prays, "Thy will be done."

I am so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Perfect, But Forgiven View Post
            Everything is moving along so quickly now, I barely even watch the news. I just relax and listen for that unmistakable trumpet blast.

I'll be typing on the RR boards like nay other day. Then the Breaking News will be that Israel has struck Iran, or some other event.

then, the trumpet will sound and we'll go home forever
            Let's hope we are with Jesus before this event. Then, we don't have to wait with dreaded anticipation of the coming events because of what happens with Gog/Magog war. You know...the big...possibilities of more persecution, loss rights and freedoms, loss of food options, etc..... I really, really, hope we are not here for all that.

Comment

Pray for Israel

Originally posted by Time4me2fly View Post
              I turn on the tv each morning lately and expect to see all hell breaking loose. Whether it be war in the middle east or some major disaster. Does anyone else feel this way?
              Absolutely, we know something big is going to happen and soon, we suck in a big breath of air for the final push and we patiently wait for another intense birth pang. Praise God, were going home soon.
              1 John 4 : 4
              Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

Its just really sad that Israel has a big time of trouble coming up, i.e. the Tribulation.

Comment

Its just so sad that they have their eyes covered with scales and ears shut up. They missed their Messiah the first time he came to them... They rejected him. Now how many have to die before the light comes on and they can see again what they did. Pray for Israeli's to have their eyes opened before it is too late and they are doomed.
                  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

Let's keep this one going!

BUMP

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X