Live Kotel Cam thread *merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I miss

I had to leave for a while, what do you mean they were hosing down the Kotel?

Comment

Can anyone tell me how many hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time that Jerusalem is? I would like to know what time it is there while we are viewing the cam. The readout on the video said 23 Sept 22:55, but that can't be right, that would mean exactly 24 hours ahead, and that can't be right. That is the first time I was able to hear all the sounds! Wow, it is incredible, we can sit here in America and have a live window on the Holy City like that! Listen to God's people singing! I love it.
      Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

well I'm watching it now, and it's early morning there.... looks to be about 6am there but my phone tells me its 5am in Jerusalem right now. Still a pretty good crowd there now.
        “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Comment

Israel is seven hours ahead of EST.

Comment

Originally posted by HeLives View Post
            I had to leave for a while, what do you mean they were hosing down the Kotel?
            1 guy with a fire hose washing down the area. Couldn't tell from where the hose was coming from as it was out of camera range. He was tugging on it pretty good though. I think there was a few passersby that got their pant legs wet though

Comment

THE HIGH HOLY DAYS
              The Jewish year begins in the fall with the celebration of the High Holy Days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

Rosh Hashanah / Feast of Trumpets / Jewish New Year
              1st Day Jewish High Holy Days - Start of the 10 days of penitence.
              September 19, 2009

Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement
              10th Day of the Jewish High Holy Days - a solemn day devoted to fasting, prayer and repentance.
              September 28, 2009

Comment

Was just watching, and they were blowing the shofar! Thanks for posting this site!
                “In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” John 14:2

Comment

It's very exciting to think that they whole world will be able to watch the two witnesses, as was prophesied - for so many years - no one could imagine how that would happen.
                  Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord, with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. But in all your ways, acknowldge Him, and He will direct your path."
                  George Washington on 9/17/1796 "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."
                  Waiting to see your face, Lord! Trying to be patient!

Comment

I was just watching the live video cam and I have Never seen so many people in the wall.Does anyone know what's going on??

PS: 2:25 Ca time.
                    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Comment

Wilsons Arch is packed also.

The last 2 nights in Wilsons Arch, I've been watcing this guy who obviously has the job of setting up chairs and poteums. Its comical to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by cts racing View Post
                        Wilsons Arch is packed also.

The last 2 nights in Wilsons Arch, I've been watcing this guy who obviously has the job of setting up chairs and poteums. Its comical to say the least.
                        Yes, they spend a LOT of time moving chairs around, don't they? It must be someone's full time job there....

Comment

Wow! Huge crowd for 2:00 in the morning

Comment

Such a blessing to watch and hear. Very cool.

Comment

bump

enlarged camera angle for the kotel, plus the wall that seperates men from women has moved over alittle.

Comment

The Wall very busy

I guess it is the Feast of Tabernacles now and the Wall has been very busy the last couple of days. Last night while I was there watching on the live cam a very high official visited the wall and they drove a car all the way up to the Wall before he got out. The car was surrounded by body guards. They had blocked off the far end of the Wall with barricades and a tall man was there praying. The crowds lined up too quietly watch and there were alot of camera flashes. I wonder who it was. Visit the wall, it is very interesting. We have links here somewhere.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X