Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Gog and Magog on the Horizion??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I believe the psalm 83 war must happen first, Damascus in Isaiah must be demolished, and the war no one ever talks about in Ezekiel 45 must happen first, and of course, Israel must be at peace and wallless before Magog can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Most Bible scholars believe Libya is part of the Ez 38-39 nations that go against Israel, but not all Bible scholars agree with that. There seems to be very wide agreement on Russia, Iran, and Turkey. My point is, we won't be certain of who all the players are until the thing happens... and maybe we'll still be here, maybe we won't.
      Interesting timing. Amir has a update today that focuses in on Libya and Sudan. He talks about a Russian takeover of Libya and Turkish takeover of Sudan that is occurring. (Special update, Oct 10)

Comment

Originally posted by katt View Post
        Yes, I believe the psalm 83 war must happen first, Damascus in Isaiah must be demolished, and the war no one ever talks about in Ezekiel 45 must happen first, and of course, Israel must be at peace and wallless before Magog can happen.
        Many believe that psalm 83 may have already been fulfilled, as it accurately matches the Arab-Israel war of independence in 1948.
        Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus could possibly be a precursor or simultaneous to Ezekiel 38.
        Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ezekiel 45 a Millennial passage that occurs after Ezekiel 38? Ez 40-48 deals with the time of Ezekiel's temple.

Comment

​​​you're right, so sorry, it's Ezekiel 35, or 36, the chapter just before the dry bones chapter.

Comment

Working...
          X