Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Gog and Magog on the Horizion??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gog and Magog on the Horizion??

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/art...t_news_id=2430

As the birth pangs increase, the final pieces of the puzzle seem to be almost in place...
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
    http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/art...t_news_id=2430

As the birth pangs increase, the final pieces of the puzzle seem to be almost in place...
    Surely it's almost "showtime".

Comment

This is something very serious to watch. I've been saying for years now that it wasn't clear which event would happen first; the rapture or the War of Gog and Magog (Eze. 38-39). I am leaning toward it being the latter. All the "players" are in position, especially Russia, Iran, and Turkey. If the battle of Idlib evolves into the use of chemical weapons - it could result in the complete destruction of Damascus (Isa. 17:1). Israeli participation could be the "hook" God puts in their jaw to bring them down upon Israel ~ at which time God will destroy their armies. We may have the privilege of watching HIS Power and Glorifying HIM !!!
      1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan the Elder View Post
        This is something very serious to watch. I've been saying for years now that it wasn't clear which event would happen first; the rapture or the War of Gog and Magog (Eze. 38-39). I am leaning toward it being the latter. All the "players" are in position, especially Russia, Iran, and Turkey. If the battle of Idlib evolves into the use of chemical weapons - it could result in the complete destruction of Damascus (Isa. 17:1). Israeli participation could be the "hook" God puts in their jaw to bring them down upon Israel ~ at which time God will destroy their armies. We may have the privilege of watching HIS Power and Glorifying HIM !!!
        I'm one who figures that either could happen before the other, and I like the idea of Eze 38-39 happening before the Rapture (though time will tell). It would/could be major wake-up call to the church, and least to any and all who study scriptures even a little bit... It would certainly leave no doubt that we're living in the very last of days before Tribulation.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I don't think there is any turning back for Russia,Turkey or Iran. Sanctions are putting a stranglehold on their economies. Israel has the vast deposits of natural gas called Leviathan, among others in the Med. Sea. The spoil and the hook in the jaw is there. Russia, since 2015, has been moving vast military assets to the area.
          The question is when the attack will take place? During Trump's watch? Will something happen to the U.S. to prevent us from helping Israel? Will it be simultaneous or right after the Rapture? One thing is for sure, "God is always right on time". All the signs point to soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Victory87 View Post
            I don't think there is any turning back for Russia,Turkey or Iran. Sanctions are putting a stranglehold on their economies. Israel has the vast deposits of natural gas called Leviathan, among others in the Med. Sea. The spoil and the hook in the jaw is there. Russia, since 2015, has been moving vast military assets to the area.
            The question is when the attack will take place? During Trump's watch? Will something happen to the U.S. to prevent us from helping Israel? Will it be simultaneous or right after the Rapture? One thing is for sure, "God is always right on time". All the signs point to soon!
            Russia's thousands of nukes might be enough to keep the USA from intervening (self preservation).

3 trees

Comment

"Russia's thousands of nukes might be enough to keep the USA from intervening (self preservation)."

I agree Tall Timbers. Ezekiel 38-39 states that God alone will rescue his people from obliteration. When I think of everything unfolding before our eyes......Well, what a time to be alive. If someone were skeptical about Jesus etc. The Bible's unprecedented prophetic accuracy should turn heads, and get folks to thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Victory87 View Post
                "Russia's thousands of nukes might be enough to keep the USA from intervening (self preservation)."

I agree Tall Timbers. Ezekiel 38-39 states that God alone will rescue his people from obliteration. When I think of everything unfolding before our eyes......Well, what a time to be alive. If someone were skeptical about Jesus etc. The Bible's unprecedented prophetic accuracy should turn heads, and get folks to thinking.
                I was just thinking about your statement, and the sad thing is that I have lived in several states and 7 churches since becoming a Christian, and the ONLY one who taught prophecy was in the early 2000's at First Baptist Dallas. Before and after that time, I have never heard a "peep" about Ezekiel 38-39, Psalm 83, nor any other scripture in light of the end times/rapture/tribulation. I have had to pursue it on my own through this site and known prophecy teachers through the media.
                If the vast majority of churches don't even acknowledge prophecy, and considering the state of apostasy in the "church" today, this will lead to countless being left behind who will "believe the lie".
                For years I have been compiling a folder with printed article from RR, books on prophecy, and other information, to leave for whoever might find it when they "invade" homes looking for food, etc. after the rapture. I especially pray that God does rapture the innocent children, and that my niece will find my information folder and know why her son suddenly disappeared, and believe.
                Very dire times we live in now.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Too many churches don't/won't preach or teach on the last days and the Rapture because they feel it is "too controversial"................ Shame on them. As you said, madcat, they are leading people away from the truth of what is coming by not teaching it. No wonder Jesus said He would spew the lukewarm church out of His mouth!!

Comment

We are blessed by our pastor. He's teaching through the book of Revelation and he's teaching it literally, just as he should. Praising God for this man who has the boldness to teach prophecy in these last days.
                      sigpic
                      -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
                        We are blessed by our pastor. He's teaching through the book of Revelation and he's teaching it literally, just as he should. Praising God for this man who has the boldness to teach prophecy in these last days.
                        Here is a recent article from Hal Lindsey on "Five reasons Churches should Teach Bible Prophecy. I can only hope many pastors will get the message...

https://www.hallindsey.com/ww-9-27-2018/
                        Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
                          Almost. Remember though we still need to see Libya re-consolidate as a nation and join militarily. Ez 38 is very specific as to the players, and that one piece is still to happen. I also think Isaiah 17 is likely to be a preceding event although it is possible that the prophesied destruction of Damascus could be part of the supernatural defeat of the Ezekiel 38 coalition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozaprah View Post

Almost. Remember though we still need to see Libya re-consolidate as a nation and join militarily. Ez 38 is very specific as to the players, and that one piece is still to happen. I also think Isaiah 17 is likely to be a preceding event although it is possible that the prophesied destruction of Damascus could be part of the supernatural defeat of the Ezekiel 38 coalition.
                            Most Bible scholars believe Libya is part of the Ez 38-39 nations that go against Israel, but not all Bible scholars agree with that. There seems to be very wide agreement on Russia, Iran, and Turkey. My point is, we won't be certain of who all the players are until the thing happens... and maybe we'll still be here, maybe we won't.

3 trees

Comment

I dont agree.

Russia must RETURN by a hook in the mouth. Russia has never really left Syria. Wouldnt Russia have to pull out in order to return and descend from the North?

Comment

Working...
                              X