Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update from Amir - June 4 (Behold Israel website)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Amir - June 4 (Behold Israel website)

Amir Tsarfati recorded this video while teaching a tour group of young adults in Israel. He stated some amazing things about Israel and the Middle East that I have not heard before. A number of the rivers in that area are drying up (The Euphrates, Tigris, Jordan). Israelis are using 75% of their waste-water, recycling it during this drought, so they have enough water. He is teaching them from an unused bunker on the top of the Golan Heights. Interviews with some in the tour group too. One young lady who is there is Japanese, and her mother translates Amir's teachings into Japanese for her people!

http://beholdisrael.org/news-israel/...er-june-4-2018

Amirís special update together with our Young Adults Tour participants on the latest developments in Syria and North Korea. † †
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

I remember something in the bible about those same rivers drying up, and that will allow certain countries to bring their foot troops into the area and cross over into Israel.......... I think I heard someone once say it would be China. I don't know about that.........maybe. But, it certainly sounds like another prop being placed on the stage........

Comment

Working...
    X