Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Israel: 90 % Cancer Cure w/ 1 Shot ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • From Israel: 90 % Cancer Cure w/ 1 Shot ???

    It looks like the Israeli's might have made medical history again. They have made great progress in treating MS,Alzeimer,Crohn's and many more.

    When it comes to cancer, everyone knows that no cure has been found BUT their is one source who knows the cure and that's GOD. Doesn't it seem logical that He would reveal that secret thru His people???

    https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2018/05/3...-one-shot.html

    To get more info on this drug, Google Vaxil Immucin....
    Isaiah 41:10

    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

  • #2
    You go Israel.
    Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

    Comment


    • #3


      Wonder if England would allow patients to try it.
      And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
      Romans 11:6

      Comment


      • #4
        Amazing!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, now that Israel has something so miraculous going, I wonder how long it will take pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. (and our government) to "all of a sudden" come up with new treatments for cancer? I'm a firm believer that those companies, their lobbyists, and our government have been holding back a lot of stuff from cancer patients for years.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
            Well, now that Israel has something so miraculous going, I wonder how long it will take pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. (and our government) to "all of a sudden" come up with new treatments for cancer? I'm a firm believer that those companies, their lobbyists, and our government have been holding back a lot of stuff from cancer patients for years.
            I agree with you Kathy. After many,many,many years and BILLIONS of $$$ spent in research,you'd think they would find a cure for this terrible disease….
            Isaiah 41:10

            Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post

              I agree with you Kathy. After many,many,many years and BILLIONS of $$$ spent in research,you'd think they would find a cure for this terrible disease….
              I have to say that I really think that they don't want a cure. A "cure" means the money stops flowing. They'd rather have the suffering hooked on a lifetime's worth of ever more potent and ever more expensive medications. How many of the commercials you see on TV are promoting a "cure"? Few or none...they all say something to the effect of, "Your condition can be managed with...."

              A real cure is the last thing that they want.
              --------Eric H. Bowen

              sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ehbowen View Post

                I have to say that I really think that they don't want a cure. A "cure" means the money stops flowing. They'd rather have the suffering hooked on a lifetime's worth of ever more potent and ever more expensive medications. How many of the commercials you see on TV are promoting a "cure"? Few or none...they all say something to the effect of, "Your condition can be managed with...."

                A real cure is the last thing that they want.
                You've hit the nail right on the head...
                Isaiah 41:10

                Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post

                  You've hit the nail right on the head...
                  I will say that the Hepatitis C treatments do offer a genuine cure...but they were patented in 2007, before medicine became quite so crazy and obsessed. And God help you if you ever do need them...a 12-week course of treatment costs $84,000.00 in the United States! Of course, the same treatment with the same medication costs $483 in India...do you think that the company is losing money in India? And, more to the point, do you think that a 12-week all-expense-paid vacation in India could be had for less than $83,500.00?
                  --------Eric H. Bowen

                  sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree they are holding back cures for the bucks.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X