Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Russia’s Putin Announces Plans to Leave Presidency at End of Term

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia’s Putin Announces Plans to Leave Presidency at End of Term

Russian president Vladamir Putin announced Friday that he plans to leave the presidency after his current term concludes in 2024.

“I have always strictly adhered to the Constitution of the Russian Federation. It is clearly stated in the Constitution: no more than two consecutive terms. Now I have a second term. As you remember, I was twice president before that, and then left the post of president, because the Constitution did not allow me to be elected for a third time, that’s all,” Putin told reporters at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...t-end-of-term/

Yeah, well.......... that's six years from now, isn't it? If Russia tries to take a spoil from Israel in those next six years, there will probably be no country of Russia for him to be president of. From what I've read, only one in six return home to Russia from that battle. No, I fully believe we will be sitting in the balcony watching within the next six years.............

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
      Yeah, well.......... that's six years from now, isn't it? If Russia tries to take a spoil from Israel in those next six years, there will probably be no country of Russia for him to be president of. From what I've read, only one in six return home to Russia from that battle. No, I fully believe we will be sitting in the balcony watching within the next six years.............
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
        X