Trump's Peace Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Peace Plan

I have heard that Trump would release his peace plan after the embassy move. Does anyone know when this is to be announced. Also, I believe that the anti christ will confirm the peace treaty, not be its author. With Trump's popularity in Israel after the embassy move, it would be hard for Israel not to agree to whatever he comes up with. These are interesting times.

I do hope that Israel will hold out against giving up any territory, especially any part of Jerusalem. It would probably be very hard for them not to accept whatever Trump offers after all of the support he has show Israel.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

If it requires giving up any land in Jerusalem I think God will make America pay with natural disasters one after the other or simultaneously this summer.
      sigpic

Comment

I have read that this was fake news that Trump was asking for 4 eastern cities in Jerusalem to give to Palestinians so they could become a state. This was going around before the embassy move.

Comment

I've said this before but IMHO,their will never be a lasting Peace in Israel till our Jesus returns.I pray it's SOON....
          Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
            I've said this before but IMHO,their will never be a lasting Peace in Israel till our Jesus returns.I pray it's SOON....
            I agree, but we need to be watching for a seven year peace treaty, it tells us where we are on God's timetable.

Comment

Originally posted by Time4me2fly View Post

I agree, but we need to be watching for a seven year peace treaty, it tells us where we are on God's timetable.
              The biggest sign posts that that treaty is soon is the Frequency and INTENSITY of the birth pangs foretold by Christ prior to His coming for His bride....
              Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

Working...
              X