Israel destroys Hamas' 'longest and deepest' border tunnel yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel destroys Hamas' 'longest and deepest' border tunnel yet

A massive tunnel built by the Hamas terror group in northern Gaza -- the "longest and deepest" one ever found -- has been destroyed after the Israeli military infiltrated the territory, officials said.

The passage near Nahal Oz was reported to be connected to a network of other tunnels in the Gaza Strip. Isreal's military said the tunnel was "kilometers" long, but the exact length and depth was not immediately clear.

“A tunnel in which millions of dollars were invested, money that instead of relieving the strain on residents, was buried in the sand,” Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said after the tunnel was sealed up this weekend. “Residents of Gaza, Hamas is burning your money on tunnels to nowhere. We will get our hands on all of them.”

Source article: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...unnel-yet.html
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Israel unveils terror tunnel detection lab

IDF-operated lab tasked with locating, thwarting construction, operation of terror tunnels from Gaza into Israel is unveiled, only hours after it is announced it has successfully contributed to the neutralization of a major offensive Hamas tunnel.

Source article: https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...231468,00.html
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Awesome. Israel knows how to take care of her enemies.
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Good for the IDF, too bad wasted $$ that could/should have helped Palestinian people.
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

You have to feel sorry for the people not just in that area, but almost every nation in this world where they are virtually prisoners in lands they can't escape and with horribly corrupt governments. Ummm, sounds a bit too close to home, huh ??????

😡😡😡

Comment

Sad but true isn't it Madcat.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
            X