Syrian Turmoil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
    Thanks, chaser.......... I managed to get to it by googling Amir. The one with the most current date came up. It sure looks like things are coming to a head over there. It appears our Lord will be coming for us very soon.
    Agree! SOON and very soon , we are going to see the King!
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy S. View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-strikes.html

Russian ships loaded with tanks, military trucks on their way. How handy to be able to roll right on into the valley of Armageddon.
      Could this be part of "the hook in the jaw"
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I was wondering that, too, chaser.....................

Comment

Disregard this link to Amir is not working, Mods can delete this post!

https://youtu.be/Mm6mzRnyaAg
          Last edited by chaser; April 17th, 2018, 07:17 AM. Reason: The latest update from Amir

Comment

Working...
          X