Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Syrian Turmoil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syrian Turmoil

Israel has attacked a military base in Syria in retaliation for Assad's chemical gas attack on his own people. President Trump also appears poised to punish Syria (which also affects Russia and Iran). This is a big, developing story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ing-hours.html

Isaiah 17, here we come.

Comment

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Oh yeah here we go! Wow! To be alive in these times is amazing!
          " In the end, all we have is our relationship with Jesus Christ." Nearing Midnight

Behold, HE comes, riding on the clouds , shining like the sun, at the trumpet call.
          Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, And out of Zion's hill, salvation comes !

Comment

sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by justthinking View Post
                  Isaiah 17, here we come.
                  There doesn't appear to be much left the way it is now?

Comment

from what I understand, there isn't much left of Damascus now any way.

Comment

Trump says 'missiles coming' against Syria, 'new and smart'

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Defying Russian warnings against U.S. military strikes in Syria, President Donald Trump said Wednesday that missiles "will be coming" in response to Syria's suspected chemical attack that killed at least 40 people.

"Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria," Trump tweeted. "Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!' You shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!"

Trump did not detail what a strike would look like, or whether these would be U.S. missiles. U.S. officials have been consulting with global allies on a possible joint military response to Syria's alleged poison gas attack. Trump canceled a foreign trip in order to manage a crisis that is testing his vow to stand up to Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Source article: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
                      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I feel basically on the edge of my seat, waiting for whatever comes next! I seem to get the best info from Amir Tsarfati's updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                          I feel basically on the edge of my seat, waiting for whatever comes next! I seem to get the best info from Amir Tsarfati's updates.
                          I have a hunch his updates will be appearing at a more stepped up pace.
                          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post

I have a hunch his updates will be appearing at a more stepped up pace.
                            Gave me chills a few months back when he did an update and said God gave to him a specific Bible passage from 1 Peter 4:7 through 4:10 or so (if Iím remembering correctly). The end of all things are near.

Comment

Here is Amir's update on the Syrian situation for today:
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04Q-0uieMRg

Comment

Working...
                              X