Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Netanyahu is in hospital

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netanyahu is in hospital

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been taken to hospital with high fever and a severe cough, his spokesman has confirmed.

The 68-year-old's personal physician believes he has not fully recovered from an illness two weeks ago, and therefore decided he should undergo further tests at hospital.

https://news.sky.com/story/israeli-p...pital-11306401

Praying
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Lifting him up in prayer right now!!!! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!!

Comment

Praying.
          And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
          Romans 11:6

Comment

Prayers for his healing. Such a critical time in Israel.

Comment

Praying he does not have pneumonia...

Comment

May the enemy's attacks on this man be defeated by the God of Abraham.

Comment

Seems unlikely but I wonder if he runs his own facebook account? If so, heís posted multiple times since getting out of the hospital, so hopefully heís doing well!

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Comment

Any updates as to how he is doing?

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

J Post reports say he was released from the hospital on the 28th, after tests which revealed a mild upper respiratory infection. He messaged his thanks to all, and said "a little soup and some rest will take care of it" (or close to that).
                            Nothing further has been reported.

Comment

Thank you, Lord Jesus for Bibis healing! Praying he continues to feel better. I must admit I hadn't heard he was ill.

Comment

Working...
                              X