X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Menorah has been made for the temple

Itís much bigger than I thought!
    https://www.templeinstitute.org/hist...-menorah-1.htm

That's pretty big. It's not something you're going to pick up and place on a mantel...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Wowzer! I had no idea it was that size.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

That's simply awesome
        My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

When I see stuff like this now, Iím awed by the fact that these exact items will be the very items inside the third temple as the antichrist is being worshiped by the world. So crazy and, while exciting to see things happening, itís also depressing.

Comment

The entire article was fascinating...
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

I saw one similar to that years ago in a trip to Israel and it certainly was big then.
              Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
              X