Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiant Iran says missile production has tripled

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defian...n-has-tripled/

A senior Iranian military official said his country has tripled its missile production, amid efforts by the international community to curb it.

Speaking at his military headquarters, Amir Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Aerospace Force, also slammed the world powers, including Israel, for their “hypocrisy” in trying to contain Iran’s military aspirations and limit its missile production, Iran’s Fars news agency reported Wednesday.

It's just a matter of time before things really heat up.

sigpic

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

The curtain is getting closer and closer to going up......... the final props are being placed on the stage quite quickly!

Comment

Tic toc tic toc.....closer to the midnight hour.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I guess that'll be more missiles with their warheads that'll blow up in their ammo dumps when the fire and brimstone comes...
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
          X