Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

U.S. and IDF troops, in Major Joint Drill, Simulating Battle on 3 Fronts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. and IDF troops, in Major Joint Drill, Simulating Battle on 3 Fronts

Juniper Cobra....http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Jun...attacks-544598

Juniper Cobra, the largest joint US-Israeli air defense exercise is underway, with thousands of US and Israeli troops deployed across the country simulating scenarios where Israel faces missile barrages simultaneously on various fronts.

In the two years since the last Juniper Cobra exercise, Israelís enemies have changed and while 2017 was a relatively quiet year for Israel, the IDFís Aerial Defense Division successfully intercepted drones in the north and rockets launched from the Gaza Strip and Egyptís Sinai Peninsula.

Video at website.

sigpic

It is good to see our military cooperating and training with the Israeli military.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by tall timbers View Post
      it is good to see our military cooperating and training with the israeli military.
      amen!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid View Post

amen!!!
        x2
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I just watched Amir's latest news report from this week............. he was saying that Netanyahu (sp?) spoke at the APAC meeting in Washington D.C. and his quote was: "Iran must be stopped - WE will stop it!" Amir did not know if Netenyahu meant that ISRAEL would stop Iran, or if ISRAEL AND THE U.S. would work together to stop it. He said Trump and Netenyahu were holding meetings together afterwards, and wee discussing stopping Iran's nuclear programs, opportunities for peace with Arabs and Palestinians. Also, if the US breaks it's current agreement with Iran, it means Iran cannot buy any American products.....NOR CAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY WHO SELLS ANYTHING TO IRAN!!! Amir said this would be a powder keg ready to go up.

He said Israel is surrounded by enemies in Lebannon, Syria, and basically ringed around by enemies. Israel has beefed up it's military in those areas...........and the U.S. is standing with them............most likely beefing up our presence there, too.

AND, Abbas is now fighting stomach and prostrate cancer, is in very bad shape, and is no longer interested in the peace talks or the Palestinian people............he is now only interested securing all the riches he has acquired for his family........especially two sons living in the gulf.

Exciting times, sisters and brothers.. (ETA: Amir - BeholdIsrael.com)
          Last edited by kathymendel; March 9th, 2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

There is so much happening at once all around the globe including what is lining up biblically in the middle east and with Israel, exciting times indeed.
            John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Thank you Jerusalem Post!!! Our media is worthless.

Comment

Awesome.
                Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                  Thank you Jerusalem Post!!! Our media is worthless.
                  Lots of profound comments in this and many other threads that are worthy of being quoted but this one is first in line for me tonight! I totally agree.

Comment

I am watching Amir / Behold Israel report right now! I m so excited!!
                    sigpic
                    CAN WE GO NOW?!!!
                    :cheer :cheer

The Senior Member of the Peanut Gallery is ready to go HOME NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MandyMonster View Post
                      I am watching Amir / Behold Israel report right now! I m so excited!!
                      I love listening to Amir's updates and love it when he prays

Comment

Working...
                      X