A Two-Minute Warning? :: By Steve Meehan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Two-Minute Warning? :: By Steve Meehan

For those of us who are Christians, who belong to Christís church, who have been commissioned to take the gospel to the ends of the earth and are informed about Bible Prophecy and Last Days events, one has to wonder if we are indeed in a two-minute warning period when we consider the condition of the world and the way things are lining up prophetically.

Are we seeing the summation of the Church Age and only have a brief time remaining before Jesus comes back for us and snatches us out and off to Heaven? Nobody knows the day or the hour when the Lord will return for His body of believers, but warning flags and whistles are dotting the landscape and sounding an alarm that the end may indeed be close.

What are these indicators that things may be wrapping up?

The Rapture of the Church is a sign-less event; but the subsequent seven-year Tribulation period that occurs after the removal of the saints from Earth has many visible indicators that lets one know that the time is upon them or about to get under way. If we are seeing preludes of the signs of this final ďweekĒ of years enveloping us, then we know that the Rapture is even closer.

Full story at: http://www.raptureready.com/2018/02/...-steve-meehan/

This is a well written piece that includes lots of points for Watchers to ponder.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

This article is a great summary of what we're seeing happening in the world now. I am on the edge of my seat!

Comment

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Good article and certainly points out how close we are.
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

We are watching it unfold, we are alive and witnessing the end of the age of grace, the door is closing.
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I keep hearing about Iran on the radio. Gog-Magog continues to shape up. I also think that ~2032AD or so will be 2000 years since His death, burial, and resurrection....
            No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
            Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
            Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
            Romans 8:31

Comment

Great article! Another sign I see is Damascus being destroyed....like any minute now. We live in trying times but Jesus put us here for a reason! I pray I am found worthy!
              1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

I pray regularly that the Rapture is soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LAMBorgini View Post
                  I pray regularly that the Rapture is soon.
                  Me too...I told a friend this two days ago and her response was "But I want it to come later...I want to do this...and this..and this...and then it can come"....my response was...sorry for the emoji overdrive...too much coffee already this morning!!!!

Comment

My bag is packed and I keep returning to the window to look out and see if my "ride" has arrived. I'm extra ready to be taken up.
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Like constantly on the edge of my seat, anything that sounds like a trumpet and the excitement revs up in me, and I'm not packing I am traveling light

Comment

DD and I are SO ready to go!!!! Nothing holding us down here anymore........... We are trying to serve our Lord as much as possible while we remain, but we are ready to go at a split second!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X