Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian Winter Coming To Northern Border

Sorry if this has been posted already.

Three days after Israel’s first direct confrontation with Iran on its northern border, concern remains over the growing danger posed by the Islamic Republic's growing foothold in the neighborhood.

“Winter is coming from the north where we have a concrete threat,” Orit Perlov, a social media analyst for the Institute for National Security Studies, told The Jerusalem Post in an interview just days before an Israeli F16I was downed over the country by Syrian air defenses.
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...t-warns-542550

BTW not surprise I listen to one KFI Radio named Bryan Suits he been talking about this on radio for six months real reason is high unemployment for people age of 30 and some people have two college degrees master or PHD they can't get a job

Comment

Israel is ready for anything Iran can throw their way.
      Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

God is ready too!

"And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord. Ez 38:23

God really just wants to be known for who He is. Jews will hopefully have their eyes opened after His mighty display. I love how God never gives up on His people so they my worship Him and give Him glory!

Comment

What an amazing time period we live in , we are watching history ( His Story) unfold and ready to
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I feel like Game of throne quote here Winter is coming or it is here

Comment

Working...
            X