Damascus Warns Israel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damascus Warns Israel!

This headline, "Damascus Warns Israel," really struck me hard this morning! How God must laugh at the posturings of men! We all know, according to Isaiah 17, what happens to Damascus!
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1FX198

Oh the headlines this week! I keep trimming my wick but my candle is getting stubby...
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Looks like Russia is verbally taking sides with Iran by saying this:

Moscow said on Monday it did not have information to support Israelís allegation about an Iranian military presence in the site bombed for launching the drone.
      You can't tell me Russia doesn't know about the Iranian missiles being built for Hezbollah, or the weapons transfers to use against Isreal.

More alliances being built up in preparation for the Ez 38 war.

Thanking God that the pilots are safe and praying for continued protection for Isreal and her leaders and citizens.

Comment

Just another article that tells me were CLOSER to the Gog-Magog war than ever before. "Wars and Rumors of War"...

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-unveils-new-homemade-nuclear-capable-ballistic-missiles-amid-massive-war-celebrations/
        Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.í

Comment

Tic Tic tic goes the clock.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X