Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Turkey’s directorate of religious affairs says that under Islamic law, girls as young as 9 can marry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey’s directorate of religious affairs says that under Islamic law, girls as young as 9 can marry

Islamic apologists in the West routinely deny that Muhammad consummated his marriage with (i.e., raped) Aisha when she was nine, and go through all sorts of contortions to deny the evidence of the texts, but the fact that child marriage is accepted in wide swaths of the Islamic world, even by the directorate of religious affairs in once-“moderate” albeit now rapidly re-Islamizing Turkey, most clearly shows their dishonesty. The Diyanet wouldn’t approve of child marriage if it weren’t Islamic, as it explains in its own defense. And child marriage has abundant attestation in Islamic tradition and law.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/t...nine-can-marry

I pray for these young girls. Just breaks my heart!

Wonder what Mr Erdogan has to say about this? Oh, surely he'll turn his back and point to Isreal with more accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
      I pray for these young girls. Just breaks my heart!

Wonder what Mr Erdogan has to say about this? Oh, surely he'll turn his back and point to Isreal with more accusations.
      He's an Islamic terrorist as well.

Comment

This is so seriously sick. I just pray for these innocent children.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Truly evil. Pedophilia disguised as religious doctrine.

Comment

Working...
          X