Netanyahu at the EU December 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netanyahu at the EU December 2017

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left on Saturday night for a two-day trip to Paris and Brussels, going from the warmth of US President Donald Trumpís embrace of Jerusalem as Israelís capital to the cold of what one diplomatic official described as the ďlionís den.Ē

http://m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benja...ons-den-517565

I watched this video last night and another one of PM Netanyahu and France's Macron. I'll try to post the one with Macron as well. It looks like I can only upload one video per post.
    He touches on several issues that made me raise an eyebrow. Of course there's much mention of peace and security. But also AI (artificial intelligence,) an upcoming peace deal from the White House, and the gas found in Isreal and the subsequent pipe line to Italy.

This one with Macron is long and isn't translated from French to English, but Netanyahu makes several comments that seem big to me. Mr. Macron speaks English as well so I'm not sure why he doesn't do so here. Just so you know, Netanyahu speaks more than Macron so try to hang in there to watch the sections with Netanyahu.
    Also, watch Macron's face when Netanyahu begins criticizing Iran.

I love PM Netanyahu and pray for him daily.

Comment

Thanks Koalie!! Will give them a listen.

I mentioned on another site site as we were discussing Romans 14 about God puts ALL political leaders into position for His purposes.

With Trumps presidency he has met so much resistance he canít do a lot.

Cant help but feel like Trump was put in office to get the world to shift its focus completly back on Israel! Which if He shifts His focus on Israel thatís great news for the Body!
      Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Exactly, BorrowedTime! We could be out of here soon!
        It just seems like so much is happening SO quickly. My mother in law told me that there were a lot of happenings in the 90's and she thought the rapture would take place any day, and so I shouldn't get my hopes up.
        Nope. My hopes are up!!!

Comment

I will always get my hopes up for Jesus!!

As Dr Ron Rhodes always says ďI canít think of one problem the rapture canít fixĒ
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

So very true Borrowed TIme.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Working...
            X