This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

I just have somthing on my heart that we need to pray for Israel strong . PM if this need to be moved no problem just a strong need to pray for Israel. Thank-you brothers and sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ.

You read my mind!
    Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Adoration View Post
      You read my mind!
      Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen
      AMEN

Comment

Amen.
        MARANATHA!

Comment

Comment

I've been feeling that need since this morning as well.

Comment

I'm strongly feeling a burden too. ing for God's chosen people and God's chosen land.

Comment

thanks all this has been on my heart alot of late and know it is greatly increased, prayers for Israel.

Comment

Praying for Israel.
                  sigpic

Comment

I will also be praying for Israel. Things are certainly moving fast.

Comment

You read my mind!

Amen! from me too.

Comment

You read my mind!

Amen!! Please Lord, protect YOUR people, and may they call out to You!
                        Whatever we Christians can do individually to help, please bring it before us!

Comment

the father along we get with all this news the more I want to pray May the Lord Jesus and Father God protect Israel and the US.

Comment

Praying for Israel and for the US. We need to support Israel more than we do and quit yo-yo'ing back and forth.

Comment

Praying fo GOD to protect Israel!!

Comment

Working...
                              X