Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Our God of Israel is an awesome God! - Pray for Israel

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarbT View Post
    Abba,

Thank You for giving Your Gentile children a heart for Israel. We dearly love the Hebrew people, Lord, and we ask You with great urgency to draw multitudes of Jews to Your son, Yeshua, in the time left.

Please keep a hedge of protection around Your holy land to keep her enemies at bay in these last hours.
    Amen....
    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JCO View Post
      Praying for God's grace, protection, mercy, peace, strength, wisdom, guidance and salvation for Israel.

In Jesus' name, amen.
      Praying in agreement
      John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

• Heavenly Father, please bless, guide, strengthen, protect, encourage, inspire and help Israel. We pray that this nation will completely turn to You, will mourn the One who was pierced to our transgressions and will be saved. Also praying for all in the Middle East, Lord may many turn to You and may Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comment

• Keeping Israel in prayer.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comment

• sigpicProverbs 18:10--The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

Comment

• Comment

• Praying for jewery

Right now it seems hardly bearable (the plight of Israel, that is). Put the Jews in the hands of a loving, perfect God. Praying for the peace of Jerusalem and reminding God of David's writings to redeem Israel from all there troubles.
                Submit to God James 4:7 ...then He will lead you to resist evil.

Comment

• For Israel's continued protection

And for wisdom and strength for Bibi and all Israeli leaders.

Comment

• Almighty Father we pray for the protection of Israel from Her enemies.
                    Lord we also ask that other nations such as the USA, UK and Australia would be moved to come to Her aid in a time of crisis.
                    May Your works be known to the world so that the world knows You are the Protector of Israel and thus bring the good news of the Messiah to the Jewish people and the Gospel of Christ to the rest of the world. Amen.
                    chào mừng đến với internet việt nam cộng đồng chuyên về lĩnh vực và đăng kư internet hà nộilap dat internet hcm và nhanh nhất hiện nay.
                    Chúng tôi sẽ tư vấn miễn phí cho các bạn. website tham khảo: https://internetvietnam.net/

Comment

• Amen! in agreement
                      Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

• Praying for Israel.

Comment

• I regularly prayer for Israel on the prayer message board of this website, but will pray here, as well.

God, please strengthen, bless and defend Israel. Please continue to shower Your beloved with grace, and lead Israel and the Jewish people worldwide to salvation.

We also pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Your holy city.

And we pray that many of those who hate Israel will be led by the Holy Spirit to repent, and will come to love Israel just as You do.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comment

• Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

• Sunshine

Comment

• Originally posted by Adoration View Post
                                Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen
                                Praying
                                For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Comment

Working...
                                X