X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adoration View Post
    You read my mind!
    Adding my prayers for the peace of Jerusalem, and for the Lord to show Himself strong on behalf of Israel, and all those who desire for the truth of the Gospel to become clear to the world...That Jesus is Lord, Messiah, soon-coming King! And the ONLY way to salvation.

Father, nothing passes through Your Hands unless You allow it through, so Lord, we ask for protection for Your people, for Your church, Your Body, and those who are coming into the Kingdom to be saved. Father, Your perfect will be done. In Your precious Son's Name, Jesus. Amen
    Amen...Pray for that whole region. Israel in particular. Pray also for His saints who travel into dark places, toil and suffer to bring His word forth into the world. May God's full blessing be upon Israel. May His full blessing be upon His saints. May His full blessing be on those who hear His word and come to our Father in Heaven in repentance on their knees confessing Jesus as their saviors!!

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Veillifted View Post
      Amen...Pray for that whole region. Israel in particular. Pray also for His saints who travel into dark places, toil and suffer to bring His word forth into the world. May God's full blessing be upon Israel. May His full blessing be upon His saints. May His full blessing be on those who hear His word and come to our Father in Heaven in repentance on their knees confessing Jesus as their saviors!!

Amen!
      Praying in agreement!

I came accross a messianic music station in Israel a couple of weeks ago. It also hosts a live chat every evening, (except the Sabbath) I was so blessed the one evening that I participated! People all over the world fellowshiping. Both Jew and Gentile, but all one new man in the body of Christ.

The Lord impressed upon me that our prayers for Israel are soooo important, and that more and more of Her people's eyes are being openend to Jesus as their personal Savior everyday! Everyday more and more of God's chosen are saying, "Blessed is He, that comes in the Name of the Lord".

This is so exciting! I believe it's another sign of our Lords soon return.

So yes, keep looking up folks, and always "pray for the peace of Jerusalem", and for the comfort and care of her people. May the veil be lowered more and more everyday.

Comment

Praying for Israel!

Comment

Praying for the people of Israel. It seems the whole world is against them. And everything is spiraling out of control so fast. Surely this is the end of days. I believe that the U.S. is Israel's last and final friend. I pray for our leaders. To soften their hearts toward Israel. I pray that God gives our military leaders wisdom. I pray for our soldiers protection. Even though we don't want to do battle with Iran or Syria, I pray that God's will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen.

Comment

Oh Lord reveal your glory, protect the apple of your eye as you have promised. May all men see that you haven't abandoned your people and may all men know that you are Lord! Amen

Comment

been prayin and will continue to pray for Isreal

Comment

Protect Israel Lord with your favor and grace. Shower down your blessings upon her - your chosen people. Bring them to a knowledge and a saving grace in these very trying times. Watch over them Lord with your loving care and lift her up to see you O God.

Your will be done in all the Earth.
                MARANATHA!

Comment

Amen, for your saints Lord, and for the elect, in the mighty name of Jesus, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

Comment

Originally posted by ImGoingUp View Post
                    Protect Israel Lord with your favor and grace. Shower down your blessings upon her - your chosen people. Bring them to a knowledge and a saving grace in these very trying times. Watch over them Lord with your loving care and lift her up to see you O God.

Your will be done in all the Earth.
                    AMEN

Comment

Dear Father, I pray for Your children.
                      May Your holy name be glorified.
                      In the name of Your Son Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
                      With Love
                      In Christ
                      -Michael

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Rev. 4:11

Comment

Praying for Israel.
                        sigpic

Comment

Praying for the Lord's protection, grace, mercy, favor and strength for Israel. Praying that Israel and the Jewish people will yearn to embrace the Lord their God, and that they will recognize Jesus Christ as their messiah.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, and longing for the day when all Israel is saved (Romans 11:25-26).

Praying also for Israel's enemies, that they will have an opportunity to repent and to avoid the Lord's wrath. Praying that there will be those who will turn away from their hatred and bloodlust and instead embrace the life-transforming and soul-saving power of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God.

Praying that those who refuse to repent, whose hearts are hardened, will falter in their destructive and evil plans and wicked schemes, and that the Lord will deal with them as He sees fit.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comment

Originally posted by JCO View Post
                            Praying for the Lord's protection, grace, mercy, favor and strength for Israel. Praying that Israel and the Jewish people will yearn to embrace the Lord their God, and that they will recognize Jesus Christ as their messiah.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, and longing for the day when all Israel is saved (Romans 11:25-26).

Praying also for Israel's enemies, that they will have an opportunity to repent and to avoid the Lord's wrath. Praying that there will be those who will turn away from their hatred and bloodlust and instead embrace the life-transforming and soul-saving power of Jesus Christ, the Risen Son of God.

Praying that those who refuse to repent, whose hearts are hardened, will falter in their destructive and evil plans and wicked schemes, and that the Lord will deal with them as He sees fit.

In Jesus' name, amen.
                            Amen!!
                            MARANATHA!

Comment

praying for Israel and your timing.

Comment

May they feel your comfort, strength and love..especially the innocent children dear Father who don't understand "hate and evil".

Comment

Working...
                                X