Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton is reportedly considering becoming a pastor–your thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton is reportedly considering becoming a pastor–your thoughts?

I knew the Methodists were apostate, but they continue to surprise me.

I don't think she meets the job qualifications. Titus 1:5-16

However, not to be too flippant, maybe, MAYBE, she is seeking.

But I would not put money on it. I think it's just more deception from her.

Comment

I think she'd fit in with a lot of Pastors out there nowadays...
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        I think she'd fit in with a lot of Pastors out there nowadays...
        Hillary's pastor compared her election loss to Jesus's crucifixion:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politi...ail/index.html

Comment

With all the allegations out there revolving around pizza gate and the mysteries deaths I'm sure it's really only about saving face.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

She might believe that pastoring could be more lucrative long term than speaking deals and the family non-profit...
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

I can see that as well
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                  Hillary's pastor compared her election loss to Jesus's crucifixion:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/politi...ail/index.html

Let me guess. Her "pastor" is the Reverend Wright (choke, choke), or a clone of him ???!!!

Or possibly the pseudo-pastors Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. (Come to think of it, you don't hear much of them lately. Waiting for the next opportunity to milk the public).

I agree, Hillary could become the next "prophetess"------or "PROFIT-ess".

Comment

So many people can't stand the thought of not being 'in charge' over others, being in a superior position with the lesser folks serving their every whim. She could possibly see this role as serving her that way.
                    sigpic
                    -Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Truthteller7 View Post
                      I knew the Methodists were apostate, but they continue to surprise me.
                      Mostly the United Methodist Church (which is the one she is in), although I expect it won't be too long for the others...

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                      Let me guess. Her "pastor" is the Reverend Wright (choke, choke), or a clone of him ???!!!
                      Or one of L. Ron Hubbard's disciples?
                      A little more seriously, here is a link:
                      http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/1...odist-preacher

Or possibly the pseudo-pastors Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. (Come to think of it, you don't hear much of them lately. Waiting for the next opportunity to milk the public).
                      I think they are mentoring the next generation to take their places
                      (Spike Lee and one of the cast from Real Housewives of Atlanta
                      are competing, for it, and probably others too.)

I agree, Hillary could become the next "prophetess"------or "PROFIT-ess".
                      Maybe they will do for her, what they did for Mohammed, and write
                      a bunch of stuff she supposedly said, long after she is gone.

Comment

The Apostle Paul forbade women to teach men and to learn in quietness and subjection 1Tim.2:11-12. He also bade women be silent in the assembly 1Co.14:34-35.

I know thsee are controversial points among some Christians today, but I'll give weight of argument to the Lord's Apostle.

Hillary's comments about churches needing to change doctrine, etc., tells me she hasn't a clue what scripture teaches, or how it is rightly applied to a believer's walk. Therefore, while she might take some pulpit somewhere, I'm disinclined to think her being the Lord's servant in it.

Marvin

Comment

I just told my husband that Hillary was going to become a Methodist pastor---and he choked...literally on his food...

Comment

Originally posted by G Moorish View Post
                            The Apostle Paul forbade women to teach men and to learn in quietness and subjection 1Tim.2:11-12. He also bade women be silent in the assembly 1Co.14:34-35.

I know thsee are controversial points among some Christians today, but I'll give weight of argument to the Lord's Apostle.

Hillary's comments about churches needing to change doctrine, etc., tells me she hasn't a clue what scripture teaches, or how it is rightly applied to a believer's walk. Therefore, while she might take some pulpit somewhere, I'm disinclined to think her being the Lord's servant in it.

Marvin
                            Agreed, except on the point of women being forbidden to teach. Look at the word in the Greek, what Paul meant was that he forbade them from dominating over men and usurping authority.

Corinth was known for domineering women that would seize control of the church.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                              I just told my husband that Hillary was going to become a Methodist pastor---and he choked...literally on his food...
                              Pretty much what I did, I choked on my own saliva. Talk about tolerating a Jezebel...

I think the only thing worse were the people in the comment section beaming about her and her spiritual growth on another Christian website I used to frequent.

Emphasis on used to–the comment section there is absolute rubbish. I'm positive we are in the last days.

Comment

Working...
                              X