Time to face reality, Obama Trump is going to be president

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigMoose View Post
    Heaven forbid, what if obamination went totally off the rails with the nuclear football... what are the checks and balances on that?!
    Hopefully the Trump of God
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
      Hopefully the Trump of God
      Amen!

Comment

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...service-medal/

Obama just awarded himself a medal today. This is just like a banana republic.

Comment

Originally posted by benmcd View Post

Disgusting. If his ego was a balloon it would be so expanded by all the hot air it would explode.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

My fantasy

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
            Disgusting. If his ego was a balloon it would be so expanded by all the hot air it would explode.
            So here's my fantasy ------ that God would put him on TV, and let him have a total melt-down, let his satanic horns emerge from his scrawny head, and show the world who he really is.
            Enter the lapdog media - nothing to see here folks, just move along.

Comment

He's so brave. /sarcasm
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

I bet in his view the world fails to comprehend his greatness..

Comment

My husband and I thought that Obama was so arrogant to award himself a medal. It has really pressed hard on my heart to pray for him because I can see him in denial when he stands before Jesus at the Great White Throne of Judgement.

Comment

This is a positive sign.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
                    Romans 11:6

Comment

Originally posted by DMac View Post
                      This is a positive sign.

This happens to be the "Old Executive Office" building, one of the coolest architectures in DC. This is where the VP has his office and lots of other staff.

Love to see those trucks around those buildings.
                      The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanie View Post
                        I bet in his view the world fails to comprehend his greatness..
                        I'll bet you are 100% correct!!

Comment

It's bad enough tha obama wants to stick around to stir up trouble against Trump. Now I've just read that Hillary might run for mayor of New York so she will have a bully pulpit to criticize Trump too. Makes me wish this was like an old western movie where the person just rides off into the sunset and is never heard from again. I guess the hunger for power is a ravenous appetite.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                            It's bad enough tha obama wants to stick around to stir up trouble against Trump. Now I've just read that Hillary might run for mayor of New York so she will have a bully pulpit to criticize Trump too. Makes me wish this was like an old western movie where the person just rides off into the sunset and is never heard from again. I guess the hunger for power is a ravenous appetite.
                            Of course. Even though according to FBI probe she was dishing out her passwords to her iPad.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

But that's apparently ok in today's society.

Comment

Originally posted by madcat View Post
                              So here's my fantasy ------ that God would put him on TV, and let him have a total melt-down, let his satanic horns emerge from his scrawny head, and show the world who he really is.
                              Enter the lapdog media - nothing to see here folks, just move along.

That would literally make his supporters love him even more.

Comment

Saw today on the news that the new far left congresswoman from Seattle, Pramila Jayapal, tried to object to the electoral college vote making Trump the winner. Biden shut her down. I bet she will do her utmost to be a thorn in the GOP's side. If only Seattle could be magically transported to California. It would fit right in.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X