Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things election 2016 related... A binary choice...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who think Trump...

If this was just for publicity, it would be a dumb move. He was completely lately bipartisan, enjoying the fruits from all sides, now he's loathed to a huge degree. Also if he was just a puppet then there is no way he would be speaking about the globalist maneuvers to entrap the entire globe, all of humanity... opened up Pandora's box any close it again. Even if he didn't win the election we are still victorious because of the irreparable damage he has done

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
      We stopped on the way home from the commissary today and voted. There were no lines but a steady stream of people coming in. We are in the panhandle of Fla, which is all Trump.
      Hey! We're actually in Pensacola on vacation right now! We went for a walk on the pier by Crabs We Got Em. The guy who gave us our wristbands to walk the pier was watching Trey Gowdy on his phone and I was like "awesome! You better vote cuz we need Florida!" He joked about voting twice.

I haven't seen too many political signs here so far, surprisingly. But of the ones I've seen, it's definitely been way more for Trump. I've seen one Clinton sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjmundt View Post
        My wife and I are going to vote tomorrow. We always vote on election day (I love the process), but I'm getting radiated next week and can't be that close to so many people.

Two more votes for Trump being cast tomorrow.
        Prayers for your radiation treatment, healing, good health.

Toots

Comment

• Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
          Hey! We're actually in Pensacola on vacation right now! We went for a walk on the pier by Crabs We Got Em. The guy who gave us our wristbands to walk the pier was watching Trey Gowdy on his phone and I was like "awesome! You better vote cuz we need Florida!" He joked about voting twice.

I haven't seen too many political signs here so far, surprisingly. But of the ones I've seen, it's definitely been way more for Trump. I've seen one Clinton sign.
          That's great to hear! :woohoo

Comment

• Trump beating Clinton by 4% in Michigan absentee ballots - http://westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2...-4-in.html?m=1

Anyone know if these are typical numbers for Michigan for his point in the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by MilkyWay View Post
              Trump beating Clinton by 4% in Michigan absentee ballots - http://westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2...-4-in.html?m=1

Anyone know if these are typical numbers for Michigan for his point in the election?
              wow!! That is some news.
              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreed3 View Post
                All I can say is this election cycle will be seen in the movies one day!
                No, please. I can't go through this again, even in the movies.
                sigpic
                -Lynn

Comment

• Why are they counting ballots before the polls close on election day?

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

• http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45790

Looks like Hillary may be throwing Huma under the bus. Of course what we know about the Clintons, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she suffered an unfortunate sky-diving accident.

Comment

• I think the FBI has something. Otherwise, why re-open the case? I think they read over a certain
                      number of them and said 'Whoa.". Now, as for how long it will take them to sift through a couple
                      thousand more, who knows? This is quite the Pandora's box for possible outcomes. Will they find
                      enough evidence to bring up a criminal indictment? Will it be more of the same 'ok ,nothing to see
                      here" in which case the FBI was just saving face after being bombarded by accusations of a sloppy
                      investigation the first time. If they do find something damning, when will it be revealed? Doubt
                      she would get indicted before the election, time is very short. More bugs out of the Pandora's
                      box = if she wins and gets indicted, we have an indicted potus. If Trump wins and she gets indicted,
                      more drama but hopefully justice. If she possibly got indicted before the election, the Dems have
                      to come up with another candidate....fast. Obummer may in that case, try to suspend the elections
                      until the Dems have a candidate. Although I am not at all sure he has the actual power to do that.
                      What a tangled web!
                      Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                        Why are they counting ballots before the polls close on election day?
                        These are just returned absentee ballots by party. The article says 190,000 Republicans have turned theirs in, 170,000 Dems, and 160,000 independents. They don't reveal who anyone voted for. That's why I was wondering if these numbers are typical, but I did a bit of googling and apparently Dems always blow away Repubs in early voting. So this could be very, very good news.

Originally posted by benmcd View Post
                        http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=45790

Looks like Hillary may be throwing Huma under the bus. Of course what we know about the Clintons, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she suffered an unfortunate sky-diving accident.

Comment

• Could be one of the shortest presidencies in history if Clinton is impeached because of these findings. We've already impeached one Clinton. Then again I would just prefer we didn't elect her at all.
                          The Gospel of Jesus Christ

"I am more flawed and sinful than I ever dared believe."

"I am more loved and accepted than I ever dared hope."

Comment

• Originally posted by IamHis View Post
                            I think the FBI has something. Otherwise, why re-open the case?
                            Other explanation could be the FBI has become more corrupt than we believe and this is only a distraction from other criticism of Hillary. And then come election day, they will say "oh this all amounted to nothing."
                            I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
                            For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
                            no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

• Originally posted by IamHis View Post
                              I think the FBI has something. Otherwise, why re-open the case? I think they read over a certain
                              number of them and said 'Whoa.". Now, as for how long it will take them to sift through a couple
                              thousand more, who knows? This is quite the Pandora's box for possible outcomes. Will they find
                              enough evidence to bring up a criminal indictment? Will it be more of the same 'ok ,nothing to see
                              here" in which case the FBI was just saving face after being bombarded by accusations of a sloppy
                              investigation the first time. If they do find something damning, when will it be revealed? Doubt
                              she would get indicted before the election, time is very short. More bugs out of the Pandora's
                              box = if she wins and gets indicted, we have an indicted potus. If Trump wins and she gets indicted,
                              more drama but hopefully justice. If she possibly got indicted before the election, the Dems have
                              to come up with another candidate....fast. Obummer may in that case, try to suspend the elections
                              until the Dems have a candidate. Although I am not at all sure he has the actual power to do that.
                              What a tangled web!
                              I'd say that they BETTER have something, because if Hillary wins, and this turns out to be nothing, Comey (and perhaps others) are definitely going to lose their jobs. On that note, I'd venture to guess (hope) that they DO have something, as I don't think he'd be so stupid as to commit career suicide.

As for the last part about Obama suspending the election, and perhaps hanging on for a third term. That thought has been in the back of my mind for the better part of a year now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tardisdoctor View Post
                                Could be one of the shortest presidencies in history if Clinton is impeached because of these findings. We've already impeached one Clinton. Then again I would just prefer we didn't elect her at all.
                                I'm asking because I don't know... Aren't impeachment proceedings brought about for crimes committed while in office? If so, then hillary's crimes prior to holding office wouldn't be relevant to an impeachment.
                                Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                                X