Obama Laughs, Fist Bumps Crossdresser for Saying He Has Sex With Men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Laughs, Fist Bumps Crossdresser for Saying He Has Sex With Men

AUSTIN, Texas – Barack Obama recently laughed and fist bumped a cashier who moonlights as a crossdresser after he joked with the president that he has sexual relations with men.

The Austin Chronicle reports that Obama visited the Franklin Barbecue on Thursday during his visit to the Lone Star State, a popular restaurant in the city that was backed up with its characteristic long line upon his arrival.

As Obama made his way to the front of the line to pay for his meal, he was met by cashier Daniel Rugg Webb, who also works as a comedian and musician, and at times dresses as a drag queen. Webb lamented to reporters that he had not donned his “sequins” the day that Obama visited the restaurant.

“Equal rights for gay people!” he declared as he emphatically slapped the counter.

“Are you gay?” Obama asked.

“Only when I have sex,” Webb replied.

He tells the Austin Chronicle that Obama then began laughing and offered his fist, saying, “Bump me.”

The two exchanged a fist bump, which was caught on camera by New York Times reporter Doug Mills. The photograph shows both of the men smiling as Obama reaches over the counter to show his support for Webb.

“I do stand-up, so it was nice to have some interaction based on, hopefully, something funny,” Webb stated. “If Rick Perry would’ve walked in, I would have lost my job. I would’ve taken that old queen to town.”

But not everyone finds the exchange humorous, especially Obama’s reaction as the leader of the nation.

http://christiannews.net/2014/07/15/...-sex-with-men/
    Daily hundreds of rockets are raining down on Israel fired off by Islamic terrorists trying to annihilate them off the face of the earth. Our own country is on the verge of civil war between conservatives and lunatic liberals, tens of thousands of illegal aliens are crossing our borders - including MS-13 gang members and Islamic terrorists, and government agencies are breaking the law by targeting decent American taxpayers because the powers that be in charge don't like the taxpayers' political and religious views - but playing golf and pool, having a laugh with the stoner who offers him a hit off a joint, and fist bumping with a pervert are what's on Obama's "to do" list. This is the real Barack Obama and even some who were insane enough to vote for him (twice) are starting to see he's either clueless, lazy, and incompetent or brilliantly evil - if you believe he's following Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and is bent on bringing this country to its knees. Whether incompetent or evil or both, the end game is that this country and the world are going down in flames and nobody is doing anything to stop it. In fact, some - like Obama - are seemingly doing everything they can to hasten the destruction.

What a proud moment for our country for others to see.

Obama is a disgrace but we also have to realize that he is very much a part of end time prophecy.
    sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

And this is why the liberals love him. But, hey, no photo ops, right?

Comment

Originally posted by HugsFromJesus View Post
        What a proud moment for our country for others to see.

Obama is a disgrace but we also have to realize that he is very much a part of end time prophecy.
        Yes, he is disgraceful. How far down the toliet this country has fallen under his "so called leadership aka transformation". I feel so sick right now.
        I just pray we don't have much longer on Planet Earth, because we are surely very, very ready to see King Jesus.

Comment

I think VP Cheney said it best yesterday; " Obama is the worst president in his Lifetime...
          Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Comment

This man's folly will be a sight to see before the Lord one day.
            John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
              This man's folly will be a sight to see before the Lord one day.
              Every idle word spoken....God has it all on His Heavenly record.
              sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
                I think VP Cheney said it best yesterday; " Obama is the worst president in his Lifetime...
                This presidency will go down in history that way too.

Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling.
                1 Chron 16:11 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
                  Every idle word spoken....God has it all on His Heavenly record.
                  Absolutely, Sydney!!! Now on to my ness....Obama's remarks don't surprise me...
                  Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ByFaithIFly View Post
                    ...and that's putting it mildly! Actually, I think it's the understatement of the year.

Obama isn't just bad...he has a knack for rubbing salt in the wound. I have never heard of a president who berated and insulted the American people like he does. His conduct is bizarre, irresponsible, and reckless.

I'm considering the possibility that this is some sort of psychological attack on the citizenry...with the purpose of demoralizing us? Wanting us to internalize the weakness he projects?...to see ourselves as weak...

I seriously wonder if the U.S. can endure 2 more years of this lunatic. It just keeps getting worse by the day.

Come quickly, Lord...come quickly!
                    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Comment

Originally posted by Genetic Code View Post

I'm considering the possibility that this is some sort of psychological attack on the citizenry...with the purpose of demoralizing us? Wanting us to internalize the weakness he projects?...to see ourselves as weak...
                      Genetic Code, the only thing I would change in your statement is the use of the question marks. Otherwise you have provided the perfect answer to certain Fox News hosts who keeping asking their guests "why is Obama doing these things?"

I'm sure they already know his destruction of America is a deliberate assault but they can't or won't say it on the air. Cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Psalm69 View Post
                        This presidency will go down in history that way too.

Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling.
                        I would not put it past Jimmy Carter to personally thank obama for knocking him out of the dreaded worst ever title.
                        In God I Trust

Comment

Obama is an absolute disgrace to this country and the presidency. He makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
                            Daily hundreds of rockets are raining down on Israel fired off by Islamic terrorists trying to annihilate them off the face of the earth. Our own country is on the verge of civil war between conservatives and lunatic liberals, tens of thousands of illegal aliens are crossing our borders - including MS-13 gang members and Islamic terrorists, and government agencies are breaking the law by targeting decent American taxpayers because the powers that be in charge don't like the taxpayers' political and religious views - but playing golf and pool, having a laugh with the stoner who offers him a hit off a joint, and fist bumping with a pervert are what's on Obama's "to do" list. This is the real Barack Obama and even some who were insane enough to vote for him (twice) are starting to see he's either clueless, lazy, and incompetent or brilliantly evil - if you believe he's following Alinsky's Rules for Radicals and is bent on bringing this country to its knees. Whether incompetent or evil or both, the end game is that this country and the world are going down in flames and nobody is doing anything to stop it. In fact, some - like Obama - are seemingly doing everything they can to hasten the destruction.
                            He goes on vacation, plays golf and pool while this country and the world burn around him.

Comment

Obama plays golf, pool, campaigns to raise money for DNC, and vacations fiddles while the world burns.

Comment

Working...
                              X