Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-choice activists chant "hail, satan"

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ts-hail-satan/

Pro-choice protesters shouted, “Hail Satan!” as an attempt to drown out pro-lifers’ rendition of “Amazing Grace.”
    A stunning admission on the part of the pro-abortion crowd. They usually try to cloak themselves in the women's rights movement.

Bravo! The mask has finally been cast aside!
    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

with video: http://www.caintv.com/texas-pro-abortionists-hail-sa

Comment

Well, truth in advertizing I suppose, give credit where credit is due.

Proof that even a broken watch is accurate twice a day.

Did I leave out any cliches?
      There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Tares and Wheat all grown up and ripe for the reaping.

Comment

hogs and their manure pile?

leppers changing spots?

a watched pot is still a pot....
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

it's like evilness is coming right out into the open now.
            If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Comment

These are probably some of the same people that 'booed' God at the Democratic convention. At least they acknowledge who their master is.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
              Psalm 3:3

Comment

They boo God and hail satan.

No wonder Shariah law and the Antichrist is coming right for them.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

coming for? he's right there with them, grinning in utter delight

Comment

At least they are finally admitting which team they are on. Wonder what the "Reverends" who push "pro-choice" think on this? Guess they've been outed by their own.
                    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

There is a sad day coming.

Comment

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                        There is a sad day coming.
                        You are so very right! I've never seen so many who not only reject Him, but do so brazenly and gleefully as there are these days.
                        Years ago, there were plenty of folks who did not follow Jesus, but they usually at least had enough "fear" of Him to not be loud and vocal about it.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
                        Psalm 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by NoProvision View Post
                          Tares and Wheat all grown up and ripe for the reaping.
                          a very profound comment......

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                          ______

Comment

Originally posted by HikerLady View Post
                            You are so very right! I've never seen so many who not only reject Him, but do so brazenly and gleefully as there are these days.
                            Years ago, there were plenty of folks who did not follow Jesus, but they usually at least had enough "fear" of Him to not be loud and vocal about it.
                            And to scream insults and blasphemies in His face.
                            "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Reminded me of the Biblical teaching that believers are hated because we have been chosen out of this world to be in God's family. We are a reminder to them of their responsibility before God! During the end of this age we see the lines being drawn even more clearly. This should inspire us, as believers, that we have been given a special calling to share the "Good News" with boldness. Our faith will be enriched as the grey color of the devil's children turns darker exposing the spirit of antichrist! But as believers we pray in one accord..."Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Comment

Working...
                              X