Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EarsToHear View Post
    Blasphemy.
    That's for sure. I almost fell over when I saw that on Drudge.

Comment

btw, didnt the bible say in

last days say False Christs would arise and deceive many?

Jamie Foxx 's statement about Obama proves that bible verses about False Christs in the last days are true and happening now
      For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
        This is the insanity of those who vote for this monstrosity!
        I can't help but think they clearly have the spirit of the antichrist in them....I've suspected it for a long time--now it's confirmed.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jami...ord-and-savior
        This is very sad to say the least.

Originally posted by billiefan2000 View Post
        btw, didnt the bible say in

last days say False Christs would arise and deceive many?

Jamie Foxx 's statement about Obama proves that bible verses about False Christs in the last days are true and happening now
        I have no doubt that we are in the last days.Just look around you.

Comment

The president has never denounced when called this ever.whether being on magazine covers or by people in the media. Even when his preacher Four years ago called him the second coming. that spoke volumes too me. In fact Newsweek magazine the president approved all covers. and they were blasphemous. I seen them all when i checked in mail where i work. After he won this year the cover made him look like napoleon minus the hat. Very sickening. He will never denounced these claims that he is the second coming. I believe he believes it. In fact does he believe in Christ. Sometimes i wonder. If he is mocking christianity.

Comment

They are ready for the antichrist.

Comment

Originally posted by April View Post
              The president has never denounced when called this ever.whether being on magazine covers or by people in the media. Even when his preacher Four years ago called him the second coming. that spoke volumes too me. In fact Newsweek magazine the president approved all covers. and they were blasphemous. I seen them all when i checked in mail where i work. After he won this year the cover made him look like napoleon minus the hat. Very sickening. He will never denounced these claims that he is the second coming. I believe he believes it. In fact does he believe in Christ. Sometimes i wonder. If he is mocking christianity.
              2 Corinthians 11:13-14(NASB)

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
              sigpic"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."
              MTHW 24:31

Comment

It has come to this!!!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2DKou43ep Maybe for Jamie Foxx, but not for me!!!!
                There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

This is just disgusting.
                  1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by twisty58 View Post
                    This is just disgusting.
                    But not surprising , which makes it all the worse because so many think it is true!
                    This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
                    Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Ugh, just more proof this world is not our home.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by April View Post
                          Mocking Christianity is all the rage these days. People are going out of their way to minimize God so they can have their way with sin. Psalm 2 comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
                            Agreed, this was said to be over the top provocative. It does tell us how much contempt he has for people of faith, as he know how this would inflame many. I look at him and his statement as being a sad commentary on the times, more than anything else.

Even if he WAS joking, looking to just get a rise out of people for a few cheap laughs and giggles... is it worth his soul?

But I think he may even believe it... or worse... wants to believe it.
                            My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
                              This is very sad to say the least.

I have no doubt that we are in the last days.Just look around you.
                              Yep... I'm just waiting for the White House to issue a statement declaring Christianity illegal. Nothing from this administration will amaze me, any more.
                              My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

Obama is not the Antichrist, but the world sure is ripe for the real one to rise up and deceive the masses. I thank God I'll be out of here before that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X