Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To make it even worse I live in the state.

Comment

• It is so to see how sick & twisted this world has gotten. Guess these politicians don't know what God did to Sodom & Gomorrah. I we are almost out of this evil world.
      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Originally posted by Rei View Post
        Waiting for our Lot-style evacuation
        Amen, brother!!!
        How long, O Lord?

Comment

• Given enough time (if this age goes on that is), all 50 states will legalize it.

Comment

• NC Passes Gay Marriage Ban Amendment

Praise God!
            http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/n...011158194.html
            Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

Comment

• That's exactly what I said, Praise God!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by futurehope View Post
                Glad to hear that N C voted wisely which makes them biblically correct.
                sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• My state of Washington did not pass it.

Comment

• My state of Maryland did not allow the voters to have a say on this. The state legislature decided for us. They unfortunately decided to vote for gay marriage. I haven't heard too much about it since, though.

I specifically started this thread because my daughter Pastor, Sean Harris, from Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville, NC has been maligned lately on CNN and on Anderson Cooper for some things he said in a sermon concerning our role as parents in discouraging behaviors opposite to your child's gender. His sermon included Bible principles (as his sermons usually do) and his purpose was to encourage people to vote to approve the state amendment.

But the haters came out in full force against him and his church.......but the amendment passed anyway, praise God!
                    Jesus saith unto him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." John 14:6

Comment

• I was worried. The opposition to the amendment had all kinds of ads airing saying that if this amendment passed, unmarried people wouldn't be able to get protection from domestic violence or have their children insured simply because they weren't married.

Comment

• Wow finally some good news, praise God

Comment

• yeah! I darkened my circle completely for Amendment one!

Comment

• Thank God! But to hear the msm tell it, 90% of the people are FOR gay marriage

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
                            Psalm 3:3

Comment

• Originally posted by HikerLady View Post
                              Thank God! But to hear the msm tell it, 90% of the people are FOR gay marriage
                              Ain't that the truth! To hear it said by the MSM, the state was never going to allow this amendment to pass. So much so, that when I read the news, I couldn't believe it.

@Pixelpusher Thank you so much for voting.

Comment

• Thank God! But to hear the msm tell it, 90% of the people are FOR gay marriage

You're exactly right, yet when the people are allowed to vote, it usually gets voted down. Even California has voted against gay marriage not just once, but a few times!

Comment

Working...
                                X