Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanly View Post
    The government and the courts are not who decides what a marriage and family consist of. Marriage is still and will always be between one man and one woman. I married my young wife and started our family tog, not only because of how beautiful she is on the outside but the biblical principles she stands by as a wife and mother. If the churches are forced to officially recognize this ruling and if the churches bow to it, we are done as a family with church and will meet in private with family and friends.
    We have already started practicing home church for a couple reasons, one of which is the future outlook.

Persecution will be coming so prepare your hearts and depend on Jesus. We have to be so close to our great escape - Come soon Lord Jesus your bride is waiting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Free in Christ View Post

Persecution will be coming so prepare your hearts and depend on Jesus. We have to be so close to our great escape - Come soon Lord Jesus your bride is waiting!
      Amen, I know that's right!!!..oil up your armor...He choose us to be here at this time, not to be weak but mighty warriors for Christ!!

We don't battle against flesh and blood, and we are equipped "With All Spiritual Blessings" and our weapons are not of this world...

Comment

• Originally posted by SavedWretch View Post
        I saw this on the news last night, that OBAMA was doing the eulogy for the pastor in SC and I immediately thought, why is he doing it??? Then the SCOTUS news this morning. Evil truly is growing leaps and bounds by the day now.
        SW, last week someone on Fox said Obama and the pastor new each other from Democrat political circles and were good friends. That still didn't give me the desire to listen to him so I turned off the TV when he appeared.

You're right about evil growing ..... so many dark and strange things converging at once. Even secular radio hosts {Michael Savage for one} is sounding very "biblical" when he railed about the demise of morality on his show today. He sounded downright frightened.

For me, all this craziness leaves no doubt that prophecy is unfolding at warp speed now. Not much time left for old Planet Earth.

Comment

• No matter what the Gay Lobby does they cannot control God. And in the eyes of our Holy God these people have never been married, are not married and will never be married no matter what they do. This gives me great peace. Sad for what has happened in our country but peace in that they have really won nothing.

Comment

• Come Lord Jesus!!!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Todd and Terry's commentaries Monday. In my 16 years on RR this has got to be one of the most significant signs-of-the-times they will ever cover this side of the Rapture!

Comment

• It's almost time to go home everyone, keep looking up as the days get darker! Our God is not mocked and His Word is sure. The Supreme court can rule however they want, doesn't change a thing. There is only one law and one Author of all truth. The LBGT fanatics won't stop at 'marriage' they want to go after Christians and the God of creation so persecution is coming but the Lord says....Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
                Jeremiah 32:27
                Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for Me?

Comment

• Originally posted by standfortruth View Post
                  It's almost time to go home everyone, keep looking up as the days get darker! Our God is not mocked and His Word is sure. The Supreme court can rule however they want, doesn't change a thing. There is only one law and one Author of all truth. The LBGT fanatics won't stop at 'marriage' they want to go after Christians and the God of creation so persecution is coming but the Lord says....Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
                  My heart is so heavy today. I'm having a hard time processing all of the recent depravity being thrown in our faces daily. Truly we are living in the last days and Christians are being silenced. I've had to take a break from social media because the hatred is just too much for me right now. I too feel persecution coming and I fear for fellow believers who will be caught unaware. My heart breaks for all who have not come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Lord Jesus help us through this time.

Comment

• I feel very privileged that we could be the generation that gets to live to be in the rapture, an event that generations of saints have wanted to be part of, but weren't allowed to be.
                    Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
                    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
                    A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by prayer2 View Post
                      Come Lord Jesus!!!
                      This sums it up for me. So disheartened today, but rejoicing in the fact that despite this battle being lost, the war is already won! Hoping we go home before I have to explain two mommies/two daddies to my young kids.

Comment

• Unfortunately, this is not just an American problem..it is becoming global. Canada already has passed these insidious laws and more nations are to follow. I feel very bad about what will (Not could), happen to nations that continue to snub out God and His laws. He will not take this lying down, I'm sure as He made little green apples, The Lord will do something to punish America and other nations that continue this slide into destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnatchedUp View Post
                          I feel very privileged that we could be the generation that gets to live to be in the rapture, an event that generations of saints have wanted to be part of, but weren't allowed to be.
                          The world is so rapidly collapsing into a morass of evil... It really can't be long, can it?

I too feel privileged. Only because of my human weakness am I frightened of the darkness that surrounds us. Fortunately we have the light of Christ to aid us while we endeavor to walk that path of righteousness. Let us do our best to keep darkness out of our own lives and to be a beacon for Christ.
                          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                            The world is so rapidly collapsing into a morass of evil... It really can't be long, can it? .
                            I quite agree. Things have happened rapidly over the last 5-10 years......especially this last year. Why the rush? Why the rapid increase of events? Is it possible that something big is going to happen and happen soon? Is it possible that 'someone' knows that something is going to happen soon and that 'someone' is prince of this world?

Don't get me wrong. I do not believe that the devil knows exactly when the rapture occurs. Only God knows that. But being the accuser of the brethren, the devil has access to God's throne and can see what is going on in Heaven. God may be getting ready to tell Christ and the angels to get into position.

I maybe wrong but with events rapidly increasing as they are, one has to wonder if something is on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drailon View Post
                              Unfortunately, this is not just an American problem..it is becoming global. Canada already has passed these insidious laws and more nations are to follow. I feel very bad about what will (Not could), happen to nations that continue to snub out God and His laws. He will not take this lying down, I'm sure as He made little green apples, The Lord will do something to punish America and other nations that continue this slide into destruction.
                              Global indeed. How about Ireland passing the same law last month. Aren't they a country with a lot of Catholics???
                              Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                                The world is so rapidly collapsing into a morass of evil... It really can't be long, can it?

I too feel privileged. Only because of my human weakness am I frightened of the darkness that surrounds us. Fortunately we have the light of Christ to aid us while we endeavor to walk that path of righteousness. Let us do our best to keep darkness out of our own lives and to be a beacon for Christ.
                                Amen, TT. Let us not be afraid to shine our lights because as the world gets darker, the light will shine that much more brightly to those who have questions or are lost, come soon Lord Jesus...
                                This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
                                Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Working...
                                X