Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We are Sodom and Gomorrah! We will face the Hand of Almighty God. We have turned a corner and are now a wicked nation.
    Yep, we have turned a corner and there is no going back now Pray for the last of the lost more than ever
    Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side. Things are starting to get really scary around here. Now, more than ever, I am so grateful to know that God is in control and I belong to Him!!!
      "Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24 (NIV)

Comment

• The stupid reasoning is that people should be able to marry whomever they love. Incest here we come.

They don't care that they just spit in God's face.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

• Even though I was expecting it, it feels like some shocking corner has been turned!

Comment

• Originally posted by God'sGraceInMe View Post
            I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side. Things are starting to get really scary around here. Now, more than ever, I am so grateful to know that God is in control and I belong to Him!!!
            Amen!!!!!
            For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Comment

• Yes, indeed today is a very sad day for the United States. We need to pray for a revival .

Comment

• and the war on us christians has started

next the churches and prayer ministries will be targeted for believing in the bible

this isn't about tolerance for the LGBT movement, it is about censoring Christians
                For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

• So much for the concept of states' rights. And as a nation we continue to tell God that we know better than He does. Next up, attacking Bible believing churches and groups under the guise of protecting equality and fighting 'discrimination'.

Comment

I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side. Things are starting to get really scary around here. Now, more than ever, I am so grateful to know that God is in control and I belong to Him!!!
                    Exactly my thoughts.
                    I don't believe they really want the marriage, it's more of an attack on the church.
                    When I remember who is behind all of this, I don't get upset at the useful idiots.
                    We don't war against flesh and blood.

Luke 21:9

But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
                    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

• I wonder if they will want to remain "married" when they find out how much it costs to add a spouse to their Obamacare health plan?

Father God, forgive us. Continue to call the lost, but your bride is ready to go home.

Comment

I fear this won't be enough of a "victory" for the LGBT community. I fear that it will only embolden them to go after churches/Christians that don't support it. This time, the law will be on their side.
                        This has been the goal of Satan all along. Since Israel was reborn as a nation in 1948, a miracle God made possible by using the USA to win WW2, I believe Satan went after our country with a red-hot vengeance in order to destroy the Gospel.

In less than 70 years he has finally succeeded in rendering us another S & G. We are done.

Comment

• With this, America has effectively defied God. God won't tolerate it for long. This is a sad day, but I can't say I'm surprised at all.

Justice Anthony Kennedy said "no union is more profound than marriage," but being one of the majority, he has no idea just how profound it really is. He thinks he's honoring it, but he's actually mocking it. Without a doubt; the Supreme Court has failed the United States of America. It's failed her for decades, but this is the last straw.

Meanwhile, Satan is laughing in his cosmic lair. He's chipped away at this nation bit-by-bit over the decades. This will now be one more key factor to take America out of God's blessings and let America's star fade, so that the satanic, globalist agenda will get a boost. This ruling will also open the floodgates for persecution as Christians will now be practicing civil disobedience. However, we'll have the last laugh as Jesus comes to take us out this sin-decayed world and God's plans for the same world's restoration really kick into gear!
                          Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
                          "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth shall be blessed through you."
                          A verse the world keeps forgetting about Israel.

Comment

• If you have a weak stomach don't read any of the comments to the articles or get on twitter. There is a huge gay/lesbian celebration going on and the few Christians who are trying to chime on their views are getting trashed and smashed and it is getting vicious. And this is just the beginning....
                            Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by penbrat View Post
                              If you have a weak stomach don't read any of the comments to the articles or get on twitter. There is a huge gay/lesbian celebration going on and the few Christians who are trying to chime on their views are getting trashed and smashed and it is getting vicious. And this is just the beginning....
                              That's okay. Jesus wins, so we win!

Comment

• SAD,SAD,SAD!
                                2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Working...
                                X