Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Gay Marriage - The Media, Hollywood and on State and Federal Levels *Merged*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twisty58 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, In Christ for posting this info!!! Whether people understand it or not (and who can fully understand it?) this is important to God. (Regarding the blood moons etc)
    I agree with the poster who said this would be the downfall of America. I pray that Christians will stand up, speak out and make a difference. The fallen world needs to hear about our Savior.
    Hi Twisty! Yes... I try to look for the prophetic significance of current and upcoming events. God knows all things, he already knew the US would migrate towards allowing this abomination to take place, he already knows the outcome, thus he drops a "Blood Moon" in place as a warning. I see this year as being very significant in bringing about the events foretold by scripture. There will be many many more signs this year and Gods anger gains momentum with each one. Its only a matter of time before God sends the signal "Go get my Children"!!
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

• Alabama set to become 37th state to allow gay marriage

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marriage-a...183946121.html

It irks me that they say Alabama is allowing gay marriage. That is a complete and absolute lie. The people of Alabama, like those of many other states, decided that marriage is between a man and a woman. Now a federal judge that believes that he is greater than God is telling them otherwise.

Since gay marriage has been forced on two thirds of the states it's not hard to figure out how the US Supreme Court will rule on this issue this summer. The bans on gay marriage in the other 13 states will certainly be struck down.

What amazes me is that these judges seem to have no idea that one day they will have to stand before God and justify their actions. They believe that they are accountable to no one.

Comment

• The judiciary of the United states is the subtle corps of sappers and miners constantly working under ground to undermine the foundations of our confederated fabric. ... A judiciary independent of a king or executive alone, is a good thing, but independence of the will of the nation is a solecism, at least in a republican government. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• And, yet that judge didn't take into account our own laws here. The probate offices have the power to not perform marriages. And, right now many counties around the state have now posted that they are now not performing marriages. Surprisingly, they are still issuing marriage licenses, and will have to issue them for gays, but they don't have to perform the ceremonies.

Comment

• God bless Roy Moore.

On the eve of Alabama’s constitutional ban on same sex marriage coming to an end, Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has issued an order to probate judges around the state instructing them not to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.

According to Moore’s six-page letter, “no probate judge shall issue or recognize a marriage license that is inconsistent with” Alabama’s constitutional ban on same sex marriage, which went into effect in 2006 after a statewide ballot initiative approved by 81 percent of voters.

http://yellowhammernews.com/faithand...s-sex-couples/

Comment

• Alabama begins issuing marriage licenses to gay couples

The US Supreme Court will not stay the federal judge's order.

The U.S. Supreme Court said Monday morning that it wouldn't stop the marriages from beginning in the state, and shortly after, probate judges began granting the licenses to couples, some of whom had been lined up for hours.

http://news.yahoo.com/ala-chief-just...092037117.html
              My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.

Comment

• Gay Marriage, and Supreme Court, State vs Federal government..

-US Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Alabama, denies state's request

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...iage-licenses/

I dont understand. I thought, the state made most of there law an the supreme court was supposed to makes final decision based on constitution and BOR, an federal laws. This is confusing to me.. America was founded on Christian morals, an ideology. In Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13 makes Christianity "frowned upon" by some. We are to love the sinner and hate the sin.
                Whats your thoughts an Opinions? An how's this make you feel?

Comment

• You are right about what the supreme court is supposed to do. However, the court now has a long history of disregarding the constitution and making law instead of interpreting law.

The judges on the Supreme Court and other federal courts, like our president, consider themselves to be above the law.

Originally posted by YogiD2 View Post
                  -US Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Alabama, denies state's request

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...iage-licenses/

I dont understand. I thought, the state made most of there law an the supreme court was supposed to makes final decision based on constitution and BOR, an federal laws. This is confusing to me.. America was founded on Christian morals, an ideology. In Leviticus 18:22 & 20:13 makes Christianity "frowned upon" by some. We are to love the sinner and hate the sin.
                  Whats your thoughts an Opinions? An how's this make you feel?

Comment

• As Christians, we know that homosexuality is a sin. We know what the Bible says about it. We know these things.

I may be technically wrong to say the homosexual agenda is a symptom of a luciferian doctrine being foisted on the world; but if I am, I don't think I'm too far off.

Personally, I like to see the U.S. government adhere to the Constitution in all matters. This would include the 10th amendment, as well as the 14th amendment.

It looks like the SCOTUS is going to use the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to override the states rights (10th amendment) in the case of homosexual marriage.

While this may be Constitutionally correct on a technical level, it represents a departure from morality and an embrace of sinful lifestyle by the federal government.

It certainly won't change my view on the topic. I won't heed this call to compromise.
                    If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

John 15:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Genetic Code View Post
                      As Christians, we know that homosexuality is a sin. We know what the Bible says about it. We know these things.

I may be technically wrong to say the homosexual agenda is a symptom of a luciferian doctrine being foisted on the world; but if I am, I don't think I'm too far off.

Personally, I like to see the U.S. government adhere to the Constitution in all matters. This would include the 10th amendment, as well as the 14th amendment.

It looks like the SCOTUS is going to use the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to override the states rights (10th amendment) in the case of homosexual marriage.

While this may be Constitutionally correct on a technical level, it represents a departure from morality and an embrace of sinful lifestyle by the federal government.

It certainly won't change my view on the topic. I won't heed this call to compromise.
                      I would not say that it is technically wrong to say that the homosexual agenda is a symptom of a luciferian doctrine. It is more politically incorrect to say that and the people who support it tries to shame you for what you believe. Political correctness is a lot of what is wrong with this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by chj View Post
                        I would not say that it is technically wrong to say that the homosexual agenda is a symptom of a luciferian doctrine. It is more politically incorrect to say that and the people who support it tries to shame you for what you believe. Political correctness is a lot of what is wrong with this country.
                        And political correction is a sly cover-up of what is true.
                        1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

• Justice Thomas objects to court's signal on gay marriage

Justice Thomas is telling us what we already know. The fix is in. The deals are made. All we can do is wait until the Supreme Court makes it official this summer.

http://news.yahoo.com/justice-thomas...-politics.html

What happened to the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Comment

• I know

Originally posted by ALS6347 View Post
                            Justice Thomas is telling us what we already know. The fix is in. The deals are made. All we can do is wait until the Supreme Court makes it official this summer.

Pure and simple - the devil took it over a LONG time ago, and is now "on a roll".

Comment

• Originally posted by ALS6347 View Post

It's been sliding down into the rot of tyranny & evil for sometime. It's just on fast forward now.

Comment

• I am encouraged by the stand that Judge Thomas is taking, as well as others in the Alabama State offices. Some will obey out of Christian belief and others because they have to; but, the point is still being made. Even though the fix may be in, IMO we are all responsible for the stand we take. Stand we must. The apostle Paul wrote by inspiration of God, 'put on the whole armor, then stand firm'. I hope and pray there are other U.S. State officials who will follow Judge Thomas' lead. It may not change the outcome, but then again, it may... .

Maranatha!
                                Ph 3:15 (paraphrased):...And if on some point you and I think differently, that too God will make clear to us. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Comment

Working...
                                X